Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we might be getting a release date for the new album and maybe some talk about the lost tapes to.

Daps
this might be unpopular but i want lost tapes 2 more than i want a new nas album :yeshrug:
True. I just hope they are songs I actually haven't heard before instead of just cuts that didn't make an album. Either way, I'm excited for both...just Lost Tapes 2 a little more assuming that I haven't heard the songs before.

Last edited:

Ball

All Star
Daps
Life is Good surprisingly did nearly 150k first week. The climate's change a lot since then... Future's one of the most popular rappers in the game and did 100k.

It's gonna hurt to see low sales numbers for a Nas album even though it doesn't mean much :sadbron:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Life is Good surprisingly did nearly 150k first week. The climate's change a lot since then... Future's one of the most popular rappers in the game and did 100k.

It's gonna hurt to see low sales numbers for a Nas album even though it doesn't mean much :sadbron:
Nas has a loyal fanbase, as long as the album is good he'll do decent numbers.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well then it's a good thing Future's part of the team
full

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This June will make 4 years since we last got an album from Nasir Jones, but with every passing year, the Queensbridge legend teases his return. From hinting at the reveal of an album title (which he’s done for over a year) to photos of him in the studio with guys like Jay Z, Justin Timberlake andTimbaland, Nas has had us believing a new Esco album is on the horizon for quite some time. Still, in the interim, he’s popped up at just the right times, appearing on Jay Z’s last album, Magna Carta Holy Grail, performing a high profile NYC show with Drake, and more recently, appearing on the remix toFuture’s “March Madness.”

This Friday, Nas will be in the spotlight once again, as it’s just been announced that he’ll be DJ Khaled‘s special guest on We The Best Radio. Khaled’s brand new Beats1 show brought us an exclusive interview with Future and a world premiere of the Atlanta rapper’s new album, EVOL, so if Nas and Khaled have something similar up their sleeves, we’re all for it.

Last edited:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There won't be any info on the Lost Tapes. Nas will want to push the new album. I get it but I want to know about the Lost Tapes and the other music projects.