Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
Blaze a 50 is a top 10 Nas track but there is an alternate version that is pretty rare. Sure most of us here have it already but its pretty hard to find online. I have had the hardest time finding someone to confirm or deny the validity of this track. No one even has info on this track. Most people say its a DJ blend but I do not hear any dj's name tagged on it. I also can't find it on YouTube. Most telling to me, is that there is only one known version of this track online and that is this one that is linked. I happen to like this track just as much as the classic album version and hope that it will one day surface, perhaps when NaS unearth's his Sony vaults on hopefully several future volumes of the lost Tapes.

@Life is Good, what can you find out about this track? Where this shyt come from? It I'll and can't be a Dj's blend because of the aforementioned reasons and a few more I can add.

Just listened to this shyt again. Damn, it's tight! On my phone typing now but this weekend, I'll try to re-up it. Ain't no way this is a DJ's blend. Too dope! Nas camp need to answer me on this. What's up with this unreleased track? Yall sleepin' on this shyt!

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Kanye titling his album The Life of Pablo.

Nasir the original Escobar
vnoume.png

Kanye biting Nas for his album title:aicmon:

You are thinking about the wrong Pablo...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
btw Khaled and Q-Tip edit out curses better than anyone else on Apple Radio. I barely listen to anyone on there because the editing is so annoying but they do it pretty well.