Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright this is killing me, @2Quik4UHoes can you ID this song? or just drop a few artist recommendations, this sound like some east african music

Are you guys thinking this is a Swizz/Nas track in the making? It sounds like it could be interesting. The sample loop sounds surprisingly good for something produced by wack ass swizz beats. I can hear a perfect drum loop being dropped in there and a really dope Nas rhyme but maybe I am just dreaming and fiending for some new Nas music... or some old (bring n the Lost Tapes 2,3,4,5,6).

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are you guys thinking this is a Swizz/Nas track in the making? It sounds like it could be interesting. The sample loop sounds surprisingly good for something produced by wack ass swizz beats. I can hear a perfect drum loop being dropped in there and a really dope Nas rhyme but maybe I am just dreaming and fiending for some new Nas music... or some old (bring n the Lost Tapes 2,3,4,5,6).
I don't know if it's something they're working on or just a song Swizz had playing in the studio but it sounds smooth as fukk

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CXM2NkoWMAAUvNh.png

Thompson Playa del Carmen (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) Dig out your dancing shoes. This Thompson outpost is turning things up a notch with two days of festivities, starting with a December 30 performance from DJ Steve Aoki that costs 2,000 MXN ($117) for general admission or $193 for a package that includes a three-course dinner. On New Year’s Eve, rapper Nas will take to the stage; tickets are $146 and $263 with dinner. The property is also offering three packages that include tickets to the events and accommodations for a four-night minimum stay, with prices from $1,079. -

Thompson PDC Events

CXM2NkpWwAAw0y8.png

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get that paper nas (doesn't look like the type of event illmatic should be performed) for the new year and droooooooooop some music for the veterans

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should perform the
10th anniversary remix version of It ain't hard to tell at those events. Seems more festive.

Last edited: