Official Nas Thread

Daps
Yep we'll get it when Nas is good and ready. Sounds like he's got so much going on with his ventures and label...I mean we got the Dave East tape and Pimp C's album drops in December. Let the man get his ducks in a row and I'm sure he'll throw his focus to a new album.

Wasn't Lost Tapes 2 confirmed? What was the latest on that.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, at least from what was said in the interview, when they have a release date, there won't be push backs.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Yep we'll get it when Nas is good and ready. Sounds like he's got so much going on with his ventures and label...I mean we got the Dave East tape and Pimp C's album drops in December. Let the man get his ducks in a row and I'm sure he'll throw his focus to a new album.

Wasn't Lost Tapes 2 confirmed? What was the latest on that.

He said Lost Tapes 2 definitely exist.
If that.:martin: How you go from what Nas said to Angie Martinez to this? I wonder why?:what:

From what I remember he said life was going really well for Nas so he hasn't felt compelled to record like that, but has been doing features and has some individual songs that he has recorded. He said it will be a NY Album. I hope they leak a few.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
do they have a link with full songs in order?
yes is there in the youtube description. its not exactly 100% like the og but it flows so well. :wow: he sounded so positive,upbeat.
If only This was released as originally intended .:jbhmm:

"RaRe NUKKA I AM a WONDER, your best success is my worst blunder" :jbhmm:

I guess the don Had to go through a "down" period ( I am bootlegging, Nastradamus, His Moms Getting Sick, His Baby Moms Backseat Proclivities) Then we would never Had Stillmatic.:wow::wow:, Lost tapes :wow::wow:, Godson :wow::wow::wow:.