Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is the God!! Not doubt to this.... but if the game wasn't so fukkin lame right now, without a soul even being close to Nas, I'd laugh at this attempt to keep this thread alive and thriving while Nas figures out a release date and plan for the new album. I am beyond amazement at the silence and mystery surrounding this album. @Life is Good.. No disrespect because you know I'd never diss Nas or you but yo, I am a little tight right now about this whole hush, hush thing about the album. fukk Drake cause he garbage, fukk Meek cause he garbage, fukk all of that but without Nas, that's what the game amounts too. So yeah, I'm being a little emotional about this whole shyt right now but its only for my love of that real life street and grown man, intelligent shyt that only Nas drops and as a huge fan, I am very disappointed.

No Lost Tapes 2 info?
No book info?
No X box info?
No Mass Appeal info?

Look, I know Nas, right now, is all about getting that bread and all about that business but from my perspective (you're gonna laugh about this... Guru is RIP so there is no more Gangstarr cause Preme has his head in his ass with that Post-humus album he promised years ago, ATCQ broke up and there is nothing else coming out ever, who the hell knows what the hell is wrong with Jay Electronica, Common is in Hollywood and Lupe is reppin). That only leaves me with Scarface and the God Nas and Scarface is dropping something soon. I'm losing dog. LOL

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Nas is the God!! Not doubt to this.... but if the game wasn't so fukkin lame right now, without a soul even being close to Nas, I'd laugh at this attempt to keep this thread alive and thriving while Nas figures out a release date and plan for the new album. I am beyond amazement at the silence and mystery surrounding this album. @Life is Good.. No disrespect because you know I'd never diss Nas or you but yo, I am a little tight right now about this whole hush, hush thing about the album. fukk Drake cause he garbage, fukk Meek cause he garbage, fukk all of that but without Nas, that's what the game amounts too. So yeah, I'm being a little emotional about this whole shyt right now but its only for my love of that real life street and grown man, intelligent shyt that only Nas drops and as a huge fan, I am very disappointed.

No Lost Tapes 2 info?
No book info?
No X box info?
No Mass Appeal info?

Look, I know Nas, right now, is all about getting that bread and all about that business but from my perspective (you're gonna laugh about this... Guru is RIP so there is no more Gangstarr cause Preme has his head in his ass with that Post-humus album he promised years ago, ATCQ broke up and there is nothing else coming out ever, who the hell knows what the hell is wrong with Jay Electronica, Common is in Hollywood and Lupe is reppin). That only leaves me with Scarface and the God Nas and Scarface is dropping something soon. I'm losing dog. LOL

i agree, fukk is this nikka doin? :what:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Off topic but are there any good hip-hop books out there? Mainly 'back in the day' type books or about the history of the music/culture itself.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man. Havent had a Nas drought like this in a while! Got posters straight walking dead mode like
walking-dead-merle-zombie-GIF-1432073136.gif

All angry and famished eating and feasting on dead hip hop flesh :feedme::dwillhuh::merchant::whoa:

Daps
I wish other albums by the God would start getting half the appreciation that Illmatic does :mjcry:

So true, lots of people will disagree with me (maybe not on this thread) but I have always been of the belief that even without Illmatic he would still be the greatest rapper of all time. For me, Untitled has been massively overlooked and I think it's only now that people are starting to appreciate the album's message and musicality. QGTM, Fried Chicken, Untitled, Y'all My nikkas etc are classics in my book