Official Nas Thread

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
10858634_1012629458780333_4145521032393548904_n.jpg

America has spent so much time, money & resources fighting wars abroad and completely fell asleep at the wheel of the war brewing within our cities, neighborhoods & blocks. We are supposed to stand for freedom & equal opportunity. That's supposed to mean MORE than just words but the actions of late just don't speak to what we are supposed to stand for. This is BIGGER than BLACK and WHITE. This is about America selling a false dream. Now we've obviously progressed since the inception of this nation but we took our eye off the ball and it feels as though things are moving backwards. As a black man, I find it difficult to understand that our biggest export (our American culture) comes from us. The people in the streets... The way the world dresses, talks, what they listen to, what they watch... That all comes from us. How can we be the ones responsible for America's biggest export & fear for our lives like we shouldn't belong here. I don't have all the answers nor do I believe anyone does, but we need to have conversations around how to improve as a nation. How do we show any ounce of progress that keeps hope alive. This is too big of a problem to be solved overnight but there needs to be some questions answered to get things back on the track of righteousness. Amazing people died for this country. We owe it to the past, present & future to come together and move this country in the right direction. This is my home just like it is anyone else's. RIP CRISPUS ATTUCKS. FIRST MAN TO DIE IN AMERICA's FREEDOM WAR & HE WAS BLACK! GOD BLESS EVERY OUNCE OF INNOCENT BLOOD SHED FOR THIS NATION & MY FAMILY.

-----

We're bound to get new music soon, right?

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
I pledge allegiance to the fair and balanced truth
Not the biased truth
Not the liest truth
But the highest truth

I will not be deceived
Nor will I believe in the propaganda
I will not fall for the oke-doke
I am tuned in...

Watch because they're watching
Watch what you're watching

Better watch because they're watching

M-m-media, misleading you

Nas-Sly Fox

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Guru hates Nas. He's defending his man, can't hate on it. Dude even admitted Ether was hot...

But in terms of Combat...dude is a joke. Emotional child. I like some of his shows but the Nas hate he constantly displays is childish. Just a few months ago he was attacking Nas on twitter lmao, probably because Nas wouldn't go on his show.

BTW: good discussion

This is the truth. I don't even want a Nas episode on Combat Jack because I know he's not really a fan so it won't be as in depth an interview as it should be.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listened to that 50 cent interview from last month. My theory is in tact. Every lengthy 50 cent interview always contains some reference to Nas. He always finds a way.
Can you explain your theory? Because this has been said before by others.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
10858634_1012629458780333_4145521032393548904_n.jpg

America has spent so much time, money & resources fighting wars abroad and completely fell asleep at the wheel of the war brewing within our cities, neighborhoods & blocks. We are supposed to stand for freedom & equal opportunity. That's supposed to mean MORE than just words but the actions of late just don't speak to what we are supposed to stand for. This is BIGGER than BLACK and WHITE. This is about America selling a false dream. Now we've obviously progressed since the inception of this nation but we took our eye off the ball and it feels as though things are moving backwards. As a black man, I find it difficult to understand that our biggest export (our American culture) comes from us. The people in the streets... The way the world dresses, talks, what they listen to, what they watch... That all comes from us. How can we be the ones responsible for America's biggest export & fear for our lives like we shouldn't belong here. I don't have all the answers nor do I believe anyone does, but we need to have conversations around how to improve as a nation. How do we show any ounce of progress that keeps hope alive. This is too big of a problem to be solved overnight but there needs to be some questions answered to get things back on the track of righteousness. Amazing people died for this country. We owe it to the past, present & future to come together and move this country in the right direction. This is my home just like it is anyone else's. RIP CRISPUS ATTUCKS. FIRST MAN TO DIE IN AMERICA's FREEDOM WAR & HE WAS BLACK! GOD BLESS EVERY OUNCE OF INNOCENT BLOOD SHED FOR THIS NATION & MY FAMILY.

-----

We're bound to get new music soon, right?
'

untitled part 2 incoming ?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the truth. I don't even want a Nas episode on Combat Jack because I know he's not really a fan so it won't be as in depth an interview as it should be.

I kinda hate to say it but give me a Juan Epstein episode with Nas. At least Rosenberg isn't out here crying over Nas not acknowledging him.

What is it about these lames that leads to them doing anything to get some attention from the God...

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody please tell Life is Good to tell Nas to put that Timbo snippet on the album....Pretty please!!

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain your theory? Because this has been said before by others.

I agree. It really used to be more negative when he talked about Nas. He always says he didn't agree with some of the moves made by Nas back in the day. However, lately it's been positive mentions. I think he lowkey admires Nas musically.