Official Nas Thread

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
In Manchester my man! Wu-Tang will be there too..and I think...Jungle?? But I think that's another artist: http://www.parklife.uk.com/lineup.php

PS. I just came from Bruges and Brussels just now :D
Oh you're seeing him at a festival. Nas is doing a couple shows in the UK around the same time.

Not really from Brussels by the way, just repping the European union nahmasayin potna

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing missing to make my Nasir Stan cypher complete, is seeing The GAWD live in flesh. I've been close so many time, but FUKKERY'd always awry, causing me to miss out on Escobar:sadcam:

51p5z5SavUL.jpg

...blaring this on the Flat Screen LED's the closest I've got to witnessing The GOAT up-close-and-personal. When he drops that ETHER and the crowd Go HAM:damn::wow::mjcry:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Mark That's dope that you go in on the imports. You probably have all the main LPs as well correct? They have extra tracks is so that the locals support their own and purchase in house instead of getting their items as "imports" from the US. I'll ask the same of you as I did @HNIC973, if you get a chance to up photos with commentary, I think the others in this thread would enjoy it.

@Danie84 What is you Nas collection looking like?

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I have five version of illmatic (normal, original with the red cd, get down version, 10 year anniversary, vinyl), stillmatic w braveheart party plus no idea's original and evrybody's crazy, god'son with the bonus cd, iww with silent murder, life is good with the bunble and t shirt, iam on the minidisc version) I have a huge collection of nas' unrealeased, freestyle, feats, remixes, alternate versions... I've seen Nas twice on concert (06 for the hhid tour and 12 for illmatic/lig tour, too bad I didnt went when him and damian were in paris) I have the god son dvd and the illmatic documentary on blu ray (which Ive seen last year in the paris premiere). I visited qb when I went to nyc, even was on nas building

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/nas-the-season-full-version.263424/page-35#post-12111959

United States in fear :demonic:
London knows I'm a phantom, South Korea knows I'm here :jawalrus:
Posted, planted without exception:myman:
Rise to your feet for this gravity:blessed:
Nas, a Dilla beat; the fly soliloquy:banderas:
T'sa real nikka talkin':smugdraper:
This don't happen too often, take precaution:ufdup:
Liars and frauds got you exhausted:mjpls:
You've been accosted:umad:
Who told you've I lost it?:wtf:
I just put it down for a second, damn:dahell:
Can the king lounge for a second, kick his hooves up?:why:
Grow stubble on the face for once without a smooth cut?:ohhh:
Grow a little gut, can't even enjoy the fruit of my labor:rudy:
Before they call me Luke and hand me my lightsaber:shaq:
The ruler's back, you can tell by the trumpets:sas1:
Prince of Wales sent me tea, biscuits, crumpets:sas2:
Jewelry cost more than the car, car cost two hundred:win:
Get out your chair, the season of Nasir :youngsabo:

DAT DADAAAAAA DA DA :ahh:

Jay Elec doesn't write it:no:
HOV couldn't write it, he vacationin':huhldup:
Jungle the only brother I take shyt from:troll:
Hassan give me lines, we talk all the time:smugbiden:
So I guess if he inspired my song it ain't mine:leon:
Let me make this clear, they fear the gifted:sas1:
Some say Shakespeare never existed:russ:
Wow, now, look at the amount of resistance :dwillhuh:
Attempts to chisel my face, from the mountain you guessed it :mjlol::tu:
bytch you guessed it:umad:
There, did I answer your questions?:comeon:
So, now that's out the way let's get back to my message:coffee:
Now I'm forty and a little change:obama:
Ride around, sport a new Benz, a little Range:ehh:
Havin' fun, my little man gettin' big :whoo:
He and my daughter down, when we talk it's real:salute:
Nothin' is watered down, young boy swag:sas2:
I'm here today as well as the 90's:flabbynsick:
But the past like my ass is behind me:camby:
Ignite the Pyrex:cook:
Try to bite this, get Nasty Nas-itis:eat:
Arthritis when you try to write this:heh:
Asking why is the Feds at my nikkas?:what:
Why the Feds at my nikkas?:stopitslime:
I know by now I should be talkin' bread, crackin figures:ld:
But not stressin', not stressin':whoa:
I'm survivin', I'm survivin':whew:
It's funny when I catch cops textin' and drivin':skip:
Who questions and penalizes them?:patrice:
One day we'll have their ass in court, and we'll be tryin' them:mjpls:
Ayo, it's love for Detroit, Mo-Town, Motor City:lawd:
Dilla lives on, it's like he wrote it with me:wow:
The soulful sample complements my rhyme so well:ohlawd:
Slacks by Zegna, or YSL:win:
Matchin' the Saint Laurents, I'm fly as hell:takedat:
Hands in the air, the season of Nasir!!!!!!!!!:blessed:

DAT DADAAAAAA DA DA!!!!!
GNWB1Fd.png

Classic post breh salute

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Oh you're seeing him at a festival. Nas is doing a couple shows in the UK around the same time.

Not really from Brussels by the way, just repping the European union nahmasayin potna

Yeah, seen him in London already live in show

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
In Manchester my man! Wu-Tang will be there too..and I think...Jungle?? But I think that's another artist: http://www.parklife.uk.com/lineup.php

PS. I just came from Bruges and Brussels just now :D

Jungle are a group. Parklife's line-up is crazy. I'm going Glastonbury so I'm hoping Nas gets an Illmatic set there as I missed him in 2013 for The Rolling Stones :mjcry: he's also doing a festival in Brighton too.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Jungle are a group. Parklife's line-up is crazy. I'm going Glastonbury so I'm hoping Nas gets an Illmatic set there as I missed him in 2013 for The Rolling Stones :mjcry: he's also doing a festival in Brighton too.

Ahh ok cool, gonna go both days. See some alternative shyt besides Wu and Esco

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ahh ok cool, gonna go both days. See some alternative shyt besides Wu and Esco

There's quite a bit of that line-up I don't recognise/know but they've really done good on the hip-hop side of things. Nas, Wu, The Roots, Action Bronson :whoo:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I have five version of illmatic (normal, original with the red cd, get down version, 10 year anniversary, vinyl), stillmatic w braveheart party plus no idea's original and evrybody's crazy, god'son with the bonus cd, iww with silent murder, life is good with the bunble and t shirt, iam on the minidisc version) I have a huge collection of nas' unrealeased, freestyle, feats, remixes, alternate versions... I've seen Nas twice on concert (06 for the hhid tour and 12 for illmatic/lig tour, too bad I didnt went when him and damian were in paris) I have the god son dvd and the illmatic documentary on blu ray (which Ive seen last year in the paris premiere). I visited qb when I went to nyc, even was on nas building
I wanted that shyt:sadcam:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Gotta decide which Nas show to go to in June.
I'm thinking of going to one of the festivals in Birmingham or Manchester as Wu gonna be there too and make it a weekend. But hes also doing Friday night in Camden that same weekend and I can just walk there from the crib in St. John's /Primrose Hill

I think I mentioned it already but I've seen him 7 or 8 times live in the course of 12 years

Stillmatic/God Son tour at Kentish Forum in Feb 03. Old SOHH heads remember that was the show where they had a clip floating around where he popped n locked battled with some breakers to Apache before ripping into Made You Look and the crowd was just :whoo::whoo::whoo:
Streets Disciple show in Brixton (the infamous show that was cut short cause someone fired a gun)
Seen him in do a mini-set during Jay-Z's Royal Albert Hall show in 06 (seeing Jay and Nas perform Dead Presidents together at the same time:mjcry: with Chris Martin from Coldplay on the Piano. Kano, Lupe, Rick Ross were the openers and Beyonce did a mini-set too)
Hip Hop is Dead show in 07
Rock the Bells/Unittled show in 08 (EPMD and Pharcyde opened)
Distant Relatives show 2010 at Hammersmith (Best Nas show since 2003 in terms of live atmosphere, Jay Electronica made a surprise appearance and Ty and Rodigan were there too)
Distant Relatives 2011 Wembly Arena tour (Erykah Badu showed up, that was concert they showed Nas at the end of his VH1 Behind the Music tour doing One Mic with the man on drums)
Life is Good O2 Arena tour in 2013 (That's the one y'all have seen. 2Chainz and Iggy opened up)

Missed a few cause of being out of the country (June 2012 tour of Brimingham before the album, the 3 small exclusive shows in October 2012, Lovebox last year...might miss the 3 in June)

Last edited:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Mark That's dope that you go in on the imports. You probably have all the main LPs as well correct? They have extra tracks is so that the locals support their own and purchase in house instead of getting their items as "imports" from the US. I'll ask the same of you as I did @HNIC973, if you get a chance to up photos with commentary, I think the others in this thread would enjoy it.

@Danie84 What is you Nas collection looking like?

Yes, I have all the albums. I tend to go for what I believe is the ultimate version of the album (with the most tracks). Usually it's the Japanese import. I also have the Best of Nas, the Greatest Hits, Nas: The Essential. I too have an extensive collection of unreleased tracks, alternate versions and freestyles. In addition, I have Vol. 1 of his video collection. I took some pictures but can't seem to add them to the post.

Last edited: