Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@HNIC973 My mistake if I am misinterpreting what you wrote, but are you saying that you have the above? If so, would you be willing (at your convenience) to post pictures and give some commentary?
I posted the Untitled signed CD in this thread somewhere I'm not home until next week I'll up it again

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just get the CD's. Been to a couple of shows. No autographs, posters and shyt. I just like the music
I used to do that as well for my GOAT. I expanded to other items as I wanted to bolster my collection. Are you just not into the bold?

I posted the Untitled signed CD in this thread somewhere I'm not home until next week I'll up it again
That's dope. If you are able or willing to up your whole collection (CDs, vinyl, autographs, merch etc), that would be dope. Maybe it could start something. It would be dope to see whose collection is the most robust.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to do that as well for my GOAT. I expanded to other items as I wanted to bolster my collection. Are you just not into the bold?

That's dope. If you are able or willing to up your whole collection (CDs, vinyl, au tographs, merch etc), that would be dope. Maybe it could start something. It would be dope to see whose collection is the most robust.

So here is a list of my Nas Cd collection. I listed some of the discs that have special or bonus material on it.

1. One Love CD single with the "one L" remix feat. Sadat X
2. Escobar 97 single from MIB Soundtrack
3. IWW Clean CD version w/ Watch Dem nikkas with the Third verse
4. IWW w/ Silent Murder
5. Street dreams single w/ extended version (3 verses)
6. I Am w/ Nature Shines
7. Nastradamus w/bonus disc that include Hustlas and Killas
8. Nastradamus w/Hate me Now feat. Unique
9. Stillmatic w/braveheart party
10. Lost Tapes w/ remixes affirmative action, etc.
11. Nas Chronicles w/ The General and alternate Hate Me Now
12. Streets Disciple w/ Thief's Theme Checkmate remix
13. Nas Greatest Hits w/ Exclusive DJ Premiere mix
14. Hip Hop is dead w/ the N, Where y'all at
15. Untitled w/ Like Me
16. Life is Good w/ The Don remix
17. It Was Written promo disc w/ Escobar Season Begins freestyle
18. I Can so me w/ I can Juliano Creator remix

Probably missed something. I do love the Japanese Imports though. They almost always have bonus tracks. I hope a as continues with the bonus tracks for the imports when starts with Mass Appeal.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call yourself Nas stans? I own that fukking weedplate Bravehearted :damn:

Naw dog! More like a collector of the music than a stan. I have a similar collection for Gangstarr and ATCQ. Thats is though. The only other rapper that would get my money is Scarface.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I have a signed copy of Illmatic....by DJ Premier :francis:

I went to a Nas concert and I was front row, and was going to hand him the album for him to sign but I got bum rushed..

Paying over £100 to go and see him perform half way across England later this year :wow:

Got my tattoo session to get "Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King" inked on my arms:lawd:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
I have a signed copy of Illmatic....by DJ Premier :francis:

I went to a Nas concert and I was front row, and was going to hand him the album for him to sign but I got bum rushed..

Paying over £100 to go and see him perform half way across England later this year :wow:

Got my tattoo session to get "Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King" inked on my arms:lawd:
I bought tickets for the Birmingham date :blessed:

Where you seeing him bruh?

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw him performing the Hip Hop is Dead album in Chicago and I saw him at the Cosmopolitan in Vegas doing Distant Relatives. Chris Weber was there. Both were good shows. Wifey and I had just arrived there and we were walking on the strip I saw his trademark "NaS" emblem flash across one of the electronic billboards. When it came up again, it read that he was performing that night. Wifey had already made arrangements to see some Prince look a like show. :camby: Needless to say, we nixed those plans and saw the God. I had tickets to another show in Chicago at the House of Blues but ended up going to a cousin's wedding :mindblown:

Last edited: