Official Nas Thread

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Big Bizz you are the GAWD of the Coli, been holding us down for forever...

PLEASE say your homeboy is deaf on one ear Bruh. You never lie, so he's suffering an ear infection...right...RIGHT??!!!???

ziggiy i don't know what to say

me and this dude are the biggest nas fans :upsetfavre:

his reaction to summer on smash was exactly like HHID and this smiley ----> :what:

he also did say the conditions of the listening sessions was terrible so there's still hope :to:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Prohibition Liquor, Prohibiton Whiskey, Rap Jack Dempsey, Mac Black Bentley, pimply, shatterin' your status (not sure about this line, could it be shatterin' your salad?), pass around the chalice due to my indian ancestry at the weed dispensary, official kings and gents who I mix and mingle with, fukk your Ice I rock Ruby's, Amethyst, I fukk your wife cuz she a groupie, scandelous, this is for my bad hood bytches, ghetto glamerous

:wow:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I gotta use my self-control and not listen to any more tracks. I've heard Nasty, The Don, Daughters, Accident Murderers, and Loco-Motive. I gotta stop :to:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Big Bizz you are the GAWD of the Coli, been holding us down for forever...

PLEASE say your homeboy is deaf on one ear Bruh. You never lie, so he's suffering an ear infection...right...RIGHT??!!!???

on ktt, HHID said Loco-Motive sounds way better listening to it in headphones then at the session so :smugdraper:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
First 5 songs off this album have sound good.

So I'm confident in how this album turns out.

I mean look...I was alright with Streets Disciple, HHID and Untitled.

So this will be fine to me.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah... ive heard enough of Life is good after Accidental murderers.... not listenin to shyt else until the full leak... i can wait

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
THE DON, "this is for my trapped in the 90's n*ggas" Fifteen year old me would've been crying tears of joy after hearing that :sadbron:

Now I'm just like... THIS SH*** RIGHT HERE N*GGA!! :gladbron: :gladbron: :ahh:
I don't need to hear another song after this, Im good :win:

*edit* Til' Big Biz blesses us with the album and the feast can begin of course :myman:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They askin' how he disappear then reappear back on top, sayin' Nas must have naked pictures of God or somethin

:myman::lawd::ohlawd::whoo:

17th can't come quick enough