JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Curious about ya opinions there

Loco-motive vs Money over Bullshyt?

Which one u got?

The baseline on Money over Bullshyt was :ahh:.... great record.

Loco Motive is Nas taking the easy way out creatively...its a good record, but he not giving us something we havent heard already. Nas needs to push the envelope. Hopefully the "this for the stuck in the 90's nikkas" was him giving fans a taste of the 90's and allowing the rest of LP the freedom to experiment with other sounds

Thats why I loved Daughters so much

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Loco Motive is Nas taking the easy way out creatively...its a good record, but he not giving us something we havent heard already. Nas needs to push the envelope.

:yeshrug:

C/S, tho I feel one joint like this doesn't do anything to hurt him or the album in any way, its a :win: :win: situation breh, I feel you tho this is 10 steps back for NaS creatively that is

This record is going to be on REPEAT for a while now :ooh:

people wasn't expecting this type of fire :win:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
was going to anyway but I've just bought the T-Shirt bundle from the site.

Chill with some Nas tonight I think :win:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:yeshrug:

C/S, tho I feel one joint like this doesn't do anything to hurt him or the album in any way, its a :win: :win: situation breh, I feel you tho this is 10 steps back for NaS creatively that is

This record is going to be on REPEAT for a while now :ooh:

people wasn't expecting this type of fire :win:

I agree

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
The song is fire

that said, I'm I the only one that find the artistic direction of the songs thta were dropped not in adequation with what Nas said it would be

nasty
the don
accidental murderers
daughters
loco motive

non of theses songs talked about kelis or IRS ect, only daughters is personnal. But to me it's more a return to the 90's album than a marvin gaye introspection shyt.
That reminds me of ****** where a lot of songs didn't stick the "******, slavery" theme. Well waiting for the rest to see about that

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The baseline on Money over Bullshyt was :ahh:.... great record.

Loco Motive is Nas taking the easy way out creatively...its a good record, but he not giving us something we havent heard already. Nas needs to push the envelope. Hopefully the "this for the stuck in the 90's nikkas" was him giving fans a taste of the 90's and allowing the rest of LP the freedom to experiment with other sounds

I still remember the day I came back home from buying HHID, put the CD and MOB started playing...after 4 bars I had to stop it, couldnt take it, closed the shutters, turned the lights off, put the headphones on & entered killer mode...just felt like cutting someone's throat!!

Ur right on the "safe" thing. Trust me he experiments a few different sounds ...

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I still remember the day I came back home from buying HHID, put the CD and MOB started playing...after 4 bars I had to stop it, couldnt take it, closed the shutters, turned the lights off, put the headphones on & entered killer mode...just felt like cutting someone's throat!!

Ur right on the "safe" thing. Trust me he experiments a few different sounds ...

Did the "Stay" beat have the same sample as "Woopty Doo"?