Official Nas Thread

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day who gives a fukk about a listening session. When I hear the album for myself I'll come to my own judgement.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry yall. Had to spend a moment with my 7 month old kid before he goes to bed. Had the time to post a few things here & there on twitter quickly. Even uploaded pics of the notes I took if anybody wants to upload them here in the meantime...

If u may I'll have a quick dinner with my wife lol. She's already mad I didn't take her today plus tomorrow I'm going to the concert without her...

Honestly I could try to write a review but the conditions I heard the album were so bad I think it somewhat altered my perception of the album...

Plus the intro was such a letdown, it kinda ruined it for me from the beginning...

I'll come back in less than an hour if u want

I agree with those who don't wanna read any opinion about it, eapecially when it's so subjective..

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Sorry yall. Had to spend a moment with my 7 month old kid before he goes to bed. Had the time to post a few things here & there on twitter quickly. Even uploaded pics of the notes I took if anybody wants to upload them here in the meantime...

If u may I'll have a quick dinner with my wife lol. She's already mad I didn't take her today plus tomorrow I'm going to the concert without her...

Honestly I could try to write a review but the conditions I heard the album were so bad I think it somewhat altered my perception of the album...

Plus the intro was such a letdown, it kinda ruined it for me from the beginning...

I agree with those who don't wanna read any opinion about it, eapecially when it's so subjective..

Damn... sorry the album was a let down for you, bro.

I guess the rest of us gotta wait and see.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Come on back and give us your opinion bro

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Nas said recently that he messed with producers who've had similar experiences to the what he went through these past three years. No ID has been married twice and Swizz has been through the media circus that was Mashonda's dragging him through the mud when he got with Alicia Keys. So it is what it is..

if he picks producers based on their personnal like rather than their productions skills, no wonder he keeps rapping on a lot of subpar beats

Daps
damn big biz just wrote some discouraging shyt on twitter about someone he knows saying the album is a let down...i'll judge for myself, cant be worse than average imo

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Nas actually did (with this Loco-Motive song) what some people have been cryin him to do for years..... damn

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I want to hear the intro before this, the beginning of the track was :ahh: