Official Nas Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas Promotes Bitcoin Based “Rap Test” Contest For Top 100 Fans
Nas is challenging his true fans to prove their knowledge of the all-time great in a new online contest. The “Nas Rap Test” will offer winners bitcoin currency as prizes.

The official Nas Facebook page announced the competition with the following post:

Are you a true NAS fan? Take the Nas Raptest:http://theraptest.com/#contest/nas. The Top 100 on the leaderboard after the first week will receive bitcoin, courtesy of Coinbase. Bitcoin is a digital currency and global payment network that allows you to send money anywhere in the world instantly and for free.

[ALSO READ: Hip Hop Group Ain’t No Love Becomes First Act To Accept Bitcoin To Purchase Album

“[Bitcoin] will evolve into an industry as big, if not bigger, than the Internet,” Nas told Coindesk earlier this year. “My man Ben Horowitz really opened my eyes to that point. This isn’t of the Internet age, bitcoin is its own age.”

The “Nas Rap Test” includes having to identify Nas songs just by listening to portions of the track. The site also offers tests for 2Pac, Drake, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, and J. Cole.

To test your Nasir Jones knowledge visit theraptest.com

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas Promotes Bitcoin Based “Rap Test” Contest For Top 100 Fans
Nas is challenging his true fans to prove their knowledge of the all-time great in a new online contest. The “Nas Rap Test” will offer winners bitcoin currency as prizes.

The official Nas Facebook page announced the competition with the following post:

Are you a true NAS fan? Take the Nas Raptest:http://theraptest.com/#contest/nas. The Top 100 on the leaderboard after the first week will receive bitcoin, courtesy of Coinbase. Bitcoin is a digital currency and global payment network that allows you to send money anywhere in the world instantly and for free.

[ALSO READ: Hip Hop Group Ain’t No Love Becomes First Act To Accept Bitcoin To Purchase Album

“[Bitcoin] will evolve into an industry as big, if not bigger, than the Internet,” Nas told Coindesk earlier this year. “My man Ben Horowitz really opened my eyes to that point. This isn’t of the Internet age, bitcoin is its own age.”

The “Nas Rap Test” includes having to identify Nas songs just by listening to portions of the track. The site also offers tests for 2Pac, Drake, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, and J. Cole.

To test your Nasir Jones knowledge visit theraptest.com

Cool game! It's sort of tricky. Not going to give the secrets away but its pretty easy for those who know his catalog inside and out.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
ok so this is my score

384206nastest.jpg

401035nastest2.jpg

I'm a fukking nas stan brehs :sadcam:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to move my Untitled post here to show why are GOAT is the GOAT:mjcry:

Middle finger's up, fukk the police
Damn, can a nikka just breathe, breathe?

The hypocrisy is all I can see
White cop acquitted for murder
Black cop cop a plea

Who give you the latest dances, trends, and fashion?
But when it comes to residuals, they look past us

If Nas can't say it, think about these talented kids
With new ideas being told what they can and can't spit

Solitary confinement, how violent are these cops?
They need a early retirement
How many rallies will I watch? I ain't got it in me to march

Eric, Mike, Ferguson Uprising, Culture Vulture Takeover, Cole/KDot reppin BLACK awareness, Racist Pig Killing Brigade , and Ismaaiyl going HAM: Nasir the Prophet:wow:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Merry Christmas folks :ahh:

This is a timeless record, just gets better with time. I can see myself in my twilight years many decades from now playing this on the vinyl as I look back at life

"So Imma light a cigar in the corridor of the crib, pictures on the wall of all the things that I did" :wow:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is a timeless record, just gets better with time. I can see myself in my twilight years many decades from now playing this on the vinyl as I look back at life

"So Imma light a cigar in the corridor of the crib, pictures on the wall of all the things that I did" :wow:

Always reminds me of Christmas :obama: