Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas had an incredible year. Still waiting for someone to list Nas accomplishments and triumphs by month for this year.

He announced the partnership with XBox/Micrososft and the Street Dreams TV Shows
He re-released Illmatic XX
He released Illmatic Documentary
He signed a few rappers
He announced the release of projects off his label Mass Appeal including the release of the Lost Tapes 2
He completed his new album

What else?

Where is the fukking book. Would Have Been tight if the book was ready to go after the documentary hype dies down.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're entering the 4th quarter of the year. We got the Documentary coming up and hopefully this compilation drops soon. Exciting times.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want that book though. I would love to hear about studio sessions and the decisions behind adding and taking songs off the albums, also nixed guest appearances and collabos and stuff.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PAW_7696_zpsb09f286f.jpg

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I want that book though. I would love to hear about studio sessions and the decisions behind adding and taking songs off the albums, also nixed guest appearances and collabos and stuff.

I think releasing a book now is waaaay too early.. he still living life and making more music.... maybe another 5 to10 years. Id read regardless but..

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I think releasing a book now is waaaay too early.. he still living life and making more music.... maybe another 5 to10 years. Id read regardless but..

Supposedly, Toure has already been tasked to write the book. Not sure if it's officially in the works, yet though.

I'd like to see a "Born to Use Mics" type of book for either It Was Written or Lost Tapes.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why Is He Not Doing The "Time Is Illmatic" Screening/Show In NYC!?

I'm Not About To Go Up To Albany

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nas had an incredible year. Still waiting for someone to list Nas accomplishments and triumphs by month for this year.

He announced the partnership with XBox/Micrososft and the Street Dreams TV Shows
He re-released Illmatic XX
He released Illmatic Documentary
He signed a few rappers
He announced the release of projects off his label Mass Appeal including the release of the Lost Tapes 2
He completed his new album

What else?

Where is the fukking book. Would Have Been tight if the book was ready to go after the documentary hype dies down.
he started his own upscale boutique store in NY too i think, they sell shoes and hats and clothes and shyt, forget what the place is called