Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you know all that money is going to kelis and the IRS right? :smugfavre:

Honestly doesn't matter where the money goes to. Whatever Nas does with his dollars is his business. I'm supporting the ARTIST'S continued ability to deliver his ART when I cop the CD. He sells a decent amount like his previous albums then he gets to make the next record (which I also will buy first day)

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album will probably leak between 7/6 and 7/10. 7/11 at the latest. I will be surprised if it's not on the net by 7/11.

Still coppin' the deluxe, but it's nice to hear it before buying.

Ronald

Daps
From KTT

Some info here. Don't ask me where I got it, it's unverified...

Tracks 1 & 2 are apparently insane...the beats...justice league on some cinematic shyt...no Id with the sickest bassline..large pro is only doing the hook from what I got..
"for my trapped in the 90s ni99as" @nas

Reach out with MJB is on some smiff'n'wessun I Love You piano shyt!!

Worlds an addiction might be a snoozefest...beat is forgettable apparently

Buckwild beat on some laid back, riding shyt

Back when is what most heads thought it would be about..throwback joint. Has mc Shan vocal sample

Stay uses the same type beat kanye &no Id used for Cyhi da prince's "woopty doo"
Jazzy joint

The 40 beat on bye baby is crazy

Not my opinion here. Just something I got. But can't verify it and can't say if dude has a legitimate opinion on hiphop matters. Just figured I'd pass it on to y'all

:yes:

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas got buzz like crazy. Instagram is the perfect platform for him. Hope the album is at least untitled godson level.