Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
xxl Mag June 2012
Waka Flocka front cover
NaS article
16ksb5.jpg

amus9h.jpg

also check out these cool thread about NaS Life Is Good
NAS "Life Is Good" (Official discussion thread) Release date 07/17/12 - The Ill Community
Escobar Season Is Coming. Rare Vintage NaS Magazine Back Issues, Videos, Pics, and Other Sh*t - The Ill Community
NaS Magazines Back Issues : Nas

Props

Nas don't seem too happy about that book:lolbron:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
everyone talking bout leaks ...damn is no one buying this ?

really if your think about it this is Nas first "normal "album since like what .... 02 (double disk,Hip hop is dead,the N )? and we already know some of it is fire

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
everyone talking bout leaks ...damn is no one buying this ?

Every time a Nas album leaks, I'm listening to it. Then I'm buying it first day.

Nas, Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco are the ONLY artists I'm buying the album first day, regardless of leaking or not. Those artists get my money. When WTT dropped I was on the edge of my seat waiting to download it from iTunes. Since Nas isn't going to be gifted that level of secrecy and security I'm viewing the leak as an early preview and then when it drops I get the whole experience, which includes the CD artwork, the liner notes, etc.

Hell I might get the $35 package off his website, haven't decided yet

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Every time a Nas album leaks, I'm listening to it. Then I'm buying it first day.

Nas, Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco are the ONLY artists I'm buying the album first day, regardless of leaking or not. Those artists get my money. When WTT dropped I was on the edge of my seat waiting to download it from iTunes. Since Nas isn't going to be gifted that level of secrecy and security I'm viewing the leak as an early preview and then when it drops I get the whole experience, which includes the CD artwork, the liner notes, etc.

go on...

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

You might as well get the package..dude has been in the game almost as long as i have been alive, and he still gets people hyped for his album..
might as well enjoy the moment, might not see something like that in hip hop for some time..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You might as well get the package..dude has been in the game almost as long as i have been alive, and he still gets people hyped for his album..
might as well enjoy the moment, might not see something like that in hip hop for some time..

True.

Id cop that $65 one if it included like a DVD or something. A shirt and a notebook isn't worth it.

But 35 for the CD and the Shirt is about fair

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
True.

Id cop that $65 one if it included like a DVD or something. A shirt and a notebook isn't worth it.

But 35 for the CD and the Shirt is about fair

Yea cause the shirt would be $15 or more and the CD $15 or so for the delux