Official Nas Thread

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright so I went to watch Nas in Manchester on Monday and all I can say is, prepare yourselves brehs. This shyt is gonna pop off. :smugdraper:

Also as another point, he was playing with a live band called, 'zyzz' who FYI fukking destroyed it! Any one ever heard of these guys?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas signed for 3 albums so his deal with Def Jam is up but it looks like they want to keep the GOAT on thier roster:takedat:

However if they were so high on Nas I simply don't understand why there was such an issue with him dropping Lost Tapes 2, which was SURE to be successful based off the fact the first one had no promotion and moved 300k and is considered a classic.

Honestly though, where else would he go? Back to Sony? He already gave them the middle finger. I don't see why he would go to Atlantic and Interscope is a Joke of a label when it comes to quality Hip Hop (hopefully Kendrick Lamar breaks that cycle) probably best to stay with DJ if he still wants to be on a Major

biglescobar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas signed a 4 album deal with Defjam, not 3....
The first 2 HHID and Untitled were split with Sony since he owed them one more album, and then he owed DefJam 2 more direct , the first of which is this album....He still has one more album on his deal as Distant Relatives was on Universal Republic and didnt count on his deal, and Lost Tapes 2 wouldnt of counted either....

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I see that but it's like only for this album that nas got a real promotion. With def jam, he never had more than two single per album. And never was on facebook, twitter like that. Now he have a management team ect and I still think beeing at def jam influenced too much his music. I don't see nas realese a Nas/Primo album on def jam, but will see. At least if he sign a new contract better be for 1 album only, see how it goes and not beeing trap

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
The first 2 HHID and Untitled were split with Sony since he owed them one more album, and then he owed DefJam 2 more direct , the first of which is this album....He still has one more album on his deal as Distant Relatives was on Universal Republic and didnt count on his deal, and Lost Tapes 2 wouldnt of counted either....

Ah, which is is why Def Jam gave the no go to Lost Tapes 2?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Ah yea my bad it IS indeed 4 albums. Two jointly financed with Sony and two with Def Jam alone...

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Alright so I went to watch Nas in Manchester on Monday and all I can say is, prepare yourselves brehs. This shyt is gonna pop off. :smugdraper:

Also as another point, he was playing with a live band called, 'zyzz' who FYI fukking destroyed it! Any one ever heard of these guys?

Yea he has worked with them before, but i think they went by a different name..mulatto was they name..they go by 'Z' now

[ame=http://youtu.be/0v4d34CC3Bw]Margis Miles Killin Nas' Made You Look LIVE! - YouTube[/ame]

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK

me too :ahh:

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
xxl Mag June 2012
Waka Flocka front cover
NaS article
16ksb5.jpg

amus9h.jpg

also check out these cool thread about NaS Life Is Good
NAS "Life Is Good" (Official discussion thread) Release date 07/17/12 - The Ill Community
Escobar Season Is Coming. Rare Vintage NaS Magazine Back Issues, Videos, Pics, and Other Sh*t - The Ill Community
NaS Magazines Back Issues : Nas

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Realization :krs:

I too like "Round Applause" by Waka. :yeshrug:

100% right about mobb ruining their legacy. :rudy:

Black Bond. :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ Round of Applause.

That sound you just heard was every backpacker's head exploding.