Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I still can't remember if that debate was settled but i was convinced it was nas anyway. Towards the end of the song you can hear the next track "Where y'all at?" about to come on... If it is nas, I wonder if the full version of "Da Don" will show up on lost tapes 2

I think the consensus was it wasn't Nas but I'll be damned if that wast him...

As far as Droog I don't know I'm about split and I'm not even worried because we'll know soon enough

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Alright lets just nip this shyt in the bud. This is YET another proposed album with Nas brought up by someone else that no one has probably told Nas about.
Like this is where it starts, the artist/producer floats out in the press and suddenly we start blaming Nas when in reality nothing has been done:childplease:

I mean Face says its in the making and then says "Probably will happen" :whoa:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
starving_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d654foe.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Today's the first official day of summer, perfect time for the gawd to release that track with Jay, Timbo, JT :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Been listening to Streets Disciple a lot lately, and Suicide Bounce is :wow::ahh: Why wasn't there a video for this heat?:mindblown:

Nas floated all over this, that Busta hook is :banderas: It's impossible to listen to without moving or bopping yo head