Official Nas Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Ziggiy8075979 said:
Details brother....DETAILS

First of all, I didnt know Nas would participate as much as he did in it.. tells a lot of stories.. really touches on the beginnings when Shan and KRS battled. Shante wanting him to get serious about getting his shut on point so he could open for her at park jams..

He and Jungle really touched on I'll Wills shooting..It still hurts Nas... he almost cried

Him dropping out of school in 8th grade. They interview his old teacher.. his dad explaining why he cosigned him and Jungle dropping out...

I'll add more later.. I'm at dinner now with a group.. Great doc tho.. performance was just a run through.

Pete was there, kool herc, brave hearts,

I'll add more later

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
1st thing about the documentary it captured everything that was going on around that time. Guns, crack epidemic,struggle of growing up in the hood ect..
showed a lot of unseen footage of Nas and jungle in QB also unseen Ill Will footage.Will used to make videos wit Nas growing up.Olu Dara told Nas and Jungle to drop out:mjlol:''Go educate yourselves''was his advice:wow:.Spoke to Nas 1st grade teacher she saw how special he was back then.Jungle was the real star spoke about the Will death you can see it still fukks with Nas till this day:wow:.When Nas saw what happened 1st thing Jungle told him ''Yo don't tell mommy'':russ: