Official Nas Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Life is Good has received nothing but praise, though. It really is an incredible album.

Two things that'll forever keep me connected to "Life Is Good"..

• It came out on my bday
  • "Bye Bye Baby" helped me get through a very tough break-up with a girl I pictured marrying…we broke up 2 weeks after my bday

But at least "I can say I tried and enjoyed the ride". That quote right there helped me be real with myself and put things in perspective as far as that experience went.

Life is Good.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Went through the process of making Illmatic. Serch, Faith Newman, Pete Rock, Premo, QTip, Les, Large Pro. Showed brief performances of shows at Rock the Bells which I was at:wow:almost thought we was in it.Also Michael Rapaport was sitting behind us:ohhh:.Showed Nas getting a lot of love in QB.

illmatic-20_750.gif

Jungle gave an update on everyone in that pic most of em locked up or dead :wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nas is the realest nikka rapping been a fan for over 20 years just an incredible documentary on his life and GOAT album. Ended with the Harvard hip hop fellowship program and Nas rapping It Aint Hard to Tell 1st verse accapella.Jungle is really hilarious he's funnier in this than any song or skit he was ever on. Also Nas bought his nephews on stage wit him during Represent:blessed:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@L. Deezy where were your seats breh?
My favorite hip hop documentary is the one that was on VH1 talking about crack and it's impact on hip hop, this Nas documentary looks amazing and I can't wait to see it :noah:
It truly is breh trust me you won't be disappointed the directors did an amazing job. Also you can see it again on Friday for those in the NYC area