Official Nas Thread

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
went sat night. most surreal live event ive ever been to.

good portion of the crowd were old white people. was wondering if they just like to hang out at the kennedy center for shyts and giggles, but at some point during hate me now (that song is made for an orchestra), I panned the audience and these old ass white people in tux's and evening gowns were rapping along to the verse. weirdest shyt, ever.

overall, the experience was #blackexcellence at its best. my man came through w/ a ticket. I checked on stubhub sat morning and them shyts were up to $1020. most people were dressed up, but it didn't matter if you were or not when that 40 piece orchestra warmed up. it was a party.

too much random comedy to note, but the stunt of the night was that one petty ass brawd up in that joint that had the kelis dress on. the bytch wore THE damn dress. *slams a sammich, hands up*

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I was at the Friday show. Crowd was probably a little blacker (and asian) and I assume more "hip hop" and dressed down too. Nas looked like he didn't know what to expect at first but the crowd was rockin and he started having fun like 2 or 3 songs in... :ahh:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
too much random comedy to note, but the stunt of the night was that one petty ass brawd up in that joint that had the kelis dress on. the bytch wore THE damn dress. *slams a sammich, hands up*

My girl said when she was in the bathroom, she saw that chick in the there. Her friend had to hold that big ass dress up over the stall so she could piss. :pachaha:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
went sat night. most surreal live event ive ever been to.

good portion of the crowd were old white people. was wondering if they just like to hang out at the kennedy center for shyts and giggles, but at some point during hate me now (that song is made for an orchestra), I panned the audience and these old ass white people in tux's and evening gowns were rapping along to the verse. weirdest shyt, ever.

overall, the experience was #blackexcellence at its best. my man came through w/ a ticket. I checked on stubhub sat morning and them shyts were up to $1020. most people were dressed up, but it didn't matter if you were or not when that 40 piece orchestra warmed up. it was a party.

Wish i could have been there. i wish they could put this out with the illmatic 20th ann. CD
The crowd looked really hyped too.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This looked excellent, hope there is a full concert video clip on DVD or youtube or on demand of some sort.