The Bronx
1467316_10152114449584962_1574946442_n.jpg

Nas talks about AZ greatness to EW :wow:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Jay Smooth who was on the show that the nas freestyle on illmattic XX came from. just posted the whole show and it feat the fugges and Big L and More NAS

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
hmmm...allhiphop had a rumour that Nas was gonna sign a rapper at the Mass Appeal SXSW show. I figured it was Boldy James since he shouted him out on twitter and had him on the bill

The latest allhiphop rumour they had that Nas might be the artist who's rumoured to be dropping an surprise itunes only album a la Beyonce and Kid Cudi.

I dont know how true that is. Nas usually needs to build up a reminder he's dropping, but he hasnt done any of that yet and it makes me wonder if he's thinking of dropping it surprisingly and thats why he's been quiet.

I just dont know if that works for Nas who's audience is more older than Bey's and Cudi's (and for the record Cudi's album plan didnt work out after the first week)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
hmmm...allhiphop had a rumour that Nas was gonna sign a rapper at the Mass Appeal SXSW show. I figured it was Boldy James since he shouted him out on twitter and had him on the bill

The latest allhiphop rumour they had that Nas might be the artist who's rumoured to be dropping an surprise itunes only album a la Beyonce and Kid Cudi.

I dont know how true that is. Nas usually needs to build up a reminder he's dropping, but he hasnt done any of that yet and it makes me wonder if he's thinking of dropping it surprisingly and thats why he's been quiet.

I just dont know if that works for Nas who's audience is more older than Bey's and Cudi's (and for the record Cudi's album plan didnt work out after the first week)

he sould drop the album outta nowhere on the 20th anniversary of Illmatic.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
just came up on a ticket for the illmatic show at the kennedy center in dc on 3/29.

cant wait

Nice. My girl got me tickets for Christmas. Been looking forward to this show for like three months. Should be ill.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan

I strongly suspect he will release the new album in conjunction with the 6 part bio by xbox. That should be enough nas promo to move a few units