Reppin
UK
7f7bfd42a95911e39e200ed7e3db63ea_8.jpg

At the Stu

:blessed:

mepc36

Rookie
Daps

Yo sticks, I'm the guy who wrote that article. I'm writing to say thanks a lot for passing it along and linking to it somewhere else. I've already gotten a lot of page views from you re-posting that, so thanks for doing it. If you want, I can pass you along sneak peeks of upcoming analysis articles, or give you some articles that no one else will see. Let me know if you're interested, hit me at mepc36 at gmail.com

Thnaks again man

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yo sticks, I'm the guy who wrote that article. I'm writing to say thanks a lot for passing it along and linking to it somewhere else. I've already gotten a lot of page views from you re-posting that, so thanks for doing it. If you want, I can pass you along sneak peeks of upcoming analysis articles, or give you some articles that no one else will see. Let me know if you're interested, hit me at mepc36 at gmail.com

Thnaks again man
:wow:

sticks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thnaks again man
No worries man, it was a great piece. It was posted here by another member at some point (or maybe back on SOHH), & i've had it bookmarked since then.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
everytime I see this thread up i'm like :gladbron: and then I read and there's no news on the next album or a new sound and so I end up like :beli:

I know he be in the stu for a while.... anytime he takes his time though there's always some piff! only exception was when he blessed us with Stillmatic and God Son back to back...

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
this illmatic xx is a fraud

I listened to the it ain't hard to tell remix, basically the second disc is a lot of this

Nas-From_Illmatic_To_Stillmatic_(The_Remixes)-Trasera.jpg

only difference is the tracks will be dirty and freestyle we already got (with the memory lane verse), I'm really disappointed, they should have released remastered versions of his real demos or really unheard songs, I'm sur he have plenty of tracks with large pro that we never heard and this pete rock remix of the general.