Official Nas Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recap: Nas at AGENDA Emerge

Hosted at the Center Theatre, the AGENDA Emerge trade-show and industry conference brought together a group of largely successful gentlemen to share advices, tips, and stories of their success. Among those men, was Hip Hop legend and entrepreneur Nasir "Nas" Jones who joined Professional Skater Paul Rodriguez for a special one-on-one conversation. The two discussed their collaboration on the 2010 Nike global campaign to promote Paul's sneaker's "The Nike SB Zoom Paul Rodriguez 4". Narrated by Nas and directed by Nike SB's own Jon Humphries, the 60-second commercial chronicles Rodriguez journey through New York City as he travels through his favorite spots to ultimately spend time with his idol in the studio, Nasir Jones. Nas continued the panel discussion discussing his new business venture, luxury sneaker store, 12AM Run, set to open this year in Las Vegas, Nv.

content.jjzjymj5etwmkrrslno3gpycifkyeefus0ghj6m243s.jpg

Truality

classic
Daps
Ever since ****** nas been weak

he drops classic undergroundjoinnts like that Foul Breeze track

needs an album of shyt like that

Truality

classic
Daps
Im a nas stan dude

u dont think tracks like foul breeze or something foul or whatever the real name of it is are better than most tracks on life is good?

Or Nasty

that track is awesome and better than any track on life is good yet its only on the deluxe version

wtf

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Im a nas stan dude

u dont think tracks like foul breeze or something foul or whatever the real name of it is are better than most tracks on life is good?

Or Nasty

that track is awesome and better than any track on life is good yet its only on the deluxe version

wtf
Locomotive Queens story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Foul Breeze and Nasty:stopitslime:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ready to hear some official news. For the 20th Anniversary of Illmatic, I would re-release Illmatic and have Sony package more of Nas' Lost Tapes from their vaults on a second disc. I'd released at least 10-12 unreleased tracks. I would also release the name of the next album. Next, I'd drop the new album over the summer, which would fulfill Nas' Def Jam obligation. When the new album does well, Def Jam would probably capitalize off of the buss and release their Lost Tapes by the fall (since its been ready for at least 2 years) and then I would announce and go on to begin work on Distant Relatives 2 with a tentative spring 2016 release date. Thats 4 Nas projects. Not bad for NaS. Thats pretty ambitious.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ready to hear some official news. For the 20th Anniversary of Illmatic, I would re-release Illmatic and have Sony package more of Nas' Lost Tapes from their vaults on a second disc. I'd released at least 10-12 unreleased tracks. I would also release the name of the next album. Next, I'd drop the new album over the summer, which would fulfill Nas' Def Jam obligation. When the new album does well, Def Jam would probably capitalize off of the buss and release their Lost Tapes by the fall (since its been ready for at least 2 years) and then I would announce and go on to begin work on Distant Relatives 2 with a tentative spring 2016 release date. Thats 4 Nas projects. Not bad for NaS. Thats pretty ambitious.
:ohlawd: