Official Nas Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He actually said he was gonna do that, that he was "just gonna drop it"....of course I don't believe it lol, but funny Jay and Bey took his idea and did it before he could :p
they are apart of the all seeing eye :lupe: we all knew our god nasir thought about it first, he just makes such incredible quality music that it takes a while to craft while jay prolly recorded MCHG in 4 hours with those weak ass rhymes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brehs, I had to re-up the thread to drop this. I remember reading for ages that Nas had written and starred in a movie called Sacred back in like 1999-2000 that never saw the light of day. Even on Nas' imdb page its listed. I remember reading on some trivia or complex list that he produced/funded and wrote the movie but it was never released and he has the only copy just at home sitting.

I was browsing tumblr and it seems that a trailer was made for the film. The video was posted in 2011 but it seems like the trailer was made 10 years prior. I have NEVER Seen this before even though I heard about the flick for about a decade. Anyone seen this trailer before?

:krs:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He actually said he was gonna do that, that he was "just gonna drop it"....of course I don't believe it lol, but funny Jay and Bey took his idea and did it before he could :p

That would be dope. I remember him saying he'd reveal the album title and drop the album the next day or something like that. Him droppin' an album out of nowhere could work in his favor.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wow good find, I never seen this. I always thought it was just a script, I didn't realise they actually shot it. He also did a short film with Tracey Jordan that never saw the light of day

Yo, I've seen that short. Nah Right had the clip up back in like 2008, need to look for that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That would be dope. I remember him saying he'd reveal the album title and drop the album the next day or something like that. Him droppin' an album out of nowhere could work in his favor.

He so said that his dream was to do an entire album with Dr. Dre and an entire album with DJ Premier and drop them on the same day....

I'd absolutely lose my goddamn mind if he did something so epic:ohhh:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He so said that his dream was to do an entire album with Dr. Dre and an entire album with DJ Premier and drop them on the same day....

I'd absolutely lose my goddamn mind if he did something so epic:ohhh:
It ain't happening.

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really a nas fan (don't judge) but i've been bumpin "It was written" lp alot lately, any more nas albums like this ? Don't wanna go through his whole catalog

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It ain't happening.

Probably not but he talked about it right after he dropped Untitled

No matter how much anyone has enjoyed a Nas album, nearly everyone has clamored for the day that Nas and DJ Premier would link up for an entire album. There was rumor of the two collaborating awhile back but it unfortunately never came to fruition. While Premo has reportedly been busy with his own projects, he mentioned to DX awhile back that Nas never reached out to him for Untitled. But it appears that Nas is now taking the first step in making the dream album come true.

While performing at a concert on July 15th, Nas directed an appeal towards DJ Premier in front of the fans attending. What Nas wants is an entire album produced by the legendary Premo. Whether or not this dream comes true is still a mystery. But Nas isn�t done with his dream collaborations yet.

�I want to do an all-Dr. Dre album,� he told MTV News recently. �A whole thing with Dre and a whole thing with Premier, and drop �em on the same day. That�s the real thing. All right, I said it. That�s what I really wanna do.�

While there have been no preliminary talks with either Dr. Dre or DJ Premier, one has to wonder if either of these projects have the remote possibility of coming to life.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=7365

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Q

No matter how much anyone has enjoyed a Nas album, nearly everyone has clamored for the day that Nas and DJ Premier would link up for an entire album. There was rumor of the two collaborating awhile back but it unfortunately never came to fruition. While Premo has reportedly been busy with his own projects, he mentioned to DX awhile back that Nas never reached out to him for Untitled. But it appears that Nas is now taking the first step in making the dream album come true.

While performing at a concert on July 15th, Nas directed an appeal towards DJ Premier in front of the fans attending. What Nas wants is an entire album produced by the legendary Premo. Whether or not this dream comes true is still a mystery. But Nas isn�t done with his dream collaborations yet.

�I want to do an all-Dr. Dre album,� he told MTV News recently. �A whole thing with Dre and a whole thing with Premier, and drop �em on the same day. That�s the real thing. All right, I said it. That�s what I really wanna do.�

While there have been no preliminary talks with either Dr. Dre or DJ Premier, one has to wonder if either of these projects have the remote possibility of coming to life.

My main concern about Nas and Primo for an entire album is that maybe them doing a whole album is too much.

Every time they link up a Nas x Premier joint is rare and classic. They literally bat for 10000%

I don't think Primo can deliver an entire classic album anymore.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

At this point I'd be happy with Nas always working with No ID over these two. LIke Dion can give you Kanye and Primo sounding joints without having to wait on those two.