Official Nas Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
nas-o.gif

re-upping these mag scans for yall. Yo, how do i post pdf files for y'all to keep ?

2e64eoh.jpg

whipvb.jpg

11rdmja.jpg

29pdqc2.jpg

zk0h11.jpg

Just threw on the God Son cd because of this post. Totally forgot it came with another disc with 4 songs on it. Dope interview though.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Stop up this tread until there's some fresh news, everytime I see this tread my heart pump and I'm like "is ther some news about the next album or a new Nas song out there" :krs: only to be disappointed few seconds later :beli:

we are starving out here :noah:

Last edited:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Brehs, I had to re-up the thread to drop this. I remember reading for ages that Nas had written and starred in a movie called Sacred back in like 1999-2000 that never saw the light of day. Even on Nas' imdb page its listed. I remember reading on some trivia or complex list that he produced/funded and wrote the movie but it was never released and he has the only copy just at home sitting.

I was browsing tumblr and it seems that a trailer was made for the film. The video was posted in 2011 but it seems like the trailer was made 10 years prior. I have NEVER Seen this before even though I heard about the flick for about a decade. Anyone seen this trailer before?

never seen that before good drop...he should just release it straight to DVD

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now I'm the average nikka in the street life God
I try to beat trife odds, ride my elite through the night fog and park
It's Buddha to be sparked, it's consistent
The beast smells the L because it travels long distance

the GOAT killed this so hard :wow:

The way Nas was flowin' on that :whew:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it ain't even fair breh :wow:

On a float like the Jetsons futuristic rappin' mysitic
Bust it, try and diss while my finger is on the iron biscuit
I rhyme terrific sparklin' like the diamond district

:wow:

The kind of shyt Nasty Nas used to be saying always had me like :mindblown: "How does he come up with this shyt?" The way he puts his words together is alien, a true poet :wow:

This is also one of my favs

I almost like this more than the Illmatic version

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The kind of shyt Nasty Nas used to be saying always had me like :mindblown: "How does he come up with this shyt?" The way he puts his words together is alien, a true poet :wow:

This is also one of my favs

I almost like this more than the Illmatic version

I know breh, his prose is so profound :ohlawd:

a modern shakespeare--reincarnated :wow:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I had to re-up the thread to drop this. I remember reading for ages that Nas had written and starred in a movie called Sacred back in like 1999-2000 that never saw the light of day. Even on Nas' imdb page its listed. I remember reading on some trivia or complex list that he produced/funded and wrote the movie but it was never released and he has the only copy just at home sitting.

I was browsing tumblr and it seems that a trailer was made for the film. The video was posted in 2011 but it seems like the trailer was made 10 years prior. I have NEVER Seen this before even though I heard about the flick for about a decade. Anyone seen this trailer before?

Wow good find, I never seen this. I always thought it was just a script, I didn't realise they actually shot it. He also did a short film with Tracey Jordan that never saw the light of day

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
:lupe:
where the fukk is nas. last run up to his album we had all those crazy guest appearances. its been silent musically for 18 months. usually we get an album title tease, or a bullshyt producer list, or whatever just to let us know somethings coming. nothing.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:
where the fukk is nas. last run up to his album we had all those crazy guest appearances. its been silent musically for 18 months. usually we get an album title tease, or a bullshyt producer list, or whatever just to let us know somethings coming. nothing.
maybe the gawd is just gonna drop it out of no where like beybey :lupe: