Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Helping a young brother out.:obama:

Nas is going all out with the investments, although I'm a little worried. Sometimes you lose money on bad investments too and investing in 40 (!) startup businesses is a lot. One thing you cannot say is this dude is broke. He invested 15 million on rap genius? He has money but no one knows how much. He invests a lot, he owes a lot. One never knows

http://www.complex.com/tech/2013/12/nas-investing-in-startups

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is going all out with the investments, although I'm a little worried. Sometimes you lose money on bad investments too and investing in 40 (!) startup businesses is a lot. One thing you cannot say is this dude is broke. He invested 15 million on rap genius? He has money but no one knows how much. He invests a lot, he owes a lot. One never knows

http://www.complex.com/tech/2013/12/nas-investing-in-startups

A lot of times you lose money on bad investments, I guess they're hoping some of them are successful. But we know that he Nas has the capital, and they are around the right people to help make sound investments. Fortune favors the bold.

http://pando.com/2013/12/13/nas-and...-40-startups-and-theyre-just-getting-started/

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"Yo A yo A yo A yo I thank of dead homies:ohhh:
Incarcerated penpals, I got the feds on me:whoa:

A constipated mental. Always rage in the ghetto, it's pain in the ghetto:demonic:
Caskets do u believe in angels or devils? :patrice:
Welfare it's dark and there's no help here:sadcam:

Killing cops shooting black kids the instill fear:pacspit:
But we still here not afraid cracks is made stacks get made:takedat:
A "g" will get you gats sprayed:jawalrus:.
At my man's funeral it's like nobody care:to:
The police get shot the mayor and everybody there:mindblown:
Grafitti on the lobby stairs kids with notty heads is greedy:skip:
Soldiers small faces painted on the walls:ehh:
I was born to ball,Rings you can't afford name a clothes line I then worn it before:obama:
Dictate the naked soul of Nas henny four fives:myman:
Hoe's with thick thighs be the wives of rich guys:ohlawd:
Never trust a bytch cuz a bytch lies:salute:
Enemys close cuz friends switch sides when shyt gets live:ufdup:
Dealin' with a lot of pressure I'm in too deep:snoop:
Life of a thug born and raised in the streets:banderas:

id8BmdRnYZicF.gif

this was beautiful breh.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Brehs, I had to re-up the thread to drop this. I remember reading for ages that Nas had written and starred in a movie called Sacred back in like 1999-2000 that never saw the light of day. Even on Nas' imdb page its listed. I remember reading on some trivia or complex list that he produced/funded and wrote the movie but it was never released and he has the only copy just at home sitting.

I was browsing tumblr and it seems that a trailer was made for the film. The video was posted in 2011 but it seems like the trailer was made 10 years prior. I have NEVER Seen this before even though I heard about the flick for about a decade. Anyone seen this trailer before?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Has there been any word on his next album. LIG was the best album I've heard since American Gangster and I need a sequel :noah: