Official Nas Thread

Ronald

Daps
I didn't get to see the Hackney performance of A Queens Story, maybe someone will post videos later today or tomorrow morning

Some people on KTT are saying its really smooth/soulful, he talks about someone tryna kill Stoute, and about Stretch

and that it sounds like Inner City Blues by Marvin

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I didn't get to see the Hackney performance of A Queens Story, maybe someone will post videos later today or tomorrow morning

Some people on KTT are saying its really smooth/soulful, he talks about someone tryna kill Stoute, and about Stretch

and that it sounds like Inner City Blues by Marvin

Sounds like as in they used the sample?:ohhh:

Ronald

Daps
[/B]

Sounds like as in they used the sample?:ohhh:

Nah, just reminded him of it

heres the post

to everyone who did not watch. al of the songs sounded different because of the band, so there is not much point trying to listen because it won't sound like that.

But there was someone doing the vocal sample and it sounded smooth as shyt kind of like inner city blue by marvin gaye

inb4pplthinkimsayingitsasgoodasinncercityblues

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just finished listening to a playback of Nas' Hackney set on the radio here and caught the Queens Story joint at the end.

Its a sample of Tom Brock's I Love You More and More (Same one Mike G used on the Odd Future radical tape a couple of years ago)

Basically from the first verse I caught, it was Nas rapping about the dealers and people he knew in Queens (mentions E Money Bags) and getting with Stoute.

Sounded dope, reminded me of something off American Gangster actually.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just finished listening to a playback of Nas' Hackney set on the radio here and caught the Queens Story joint at the end.

Its a sample of Tom Brock's I Love You More and More (Same one Mike G used on the Odd Future radical tape a couple of years ago)

Basically from the first verse I caught, it was Nas rapping about the dealers and people he knew in Queens (mentions E Money Bags) and getting with Stoute.

Sounded dope, reminded me of something off American Gangster actually.

AMERICAN GANGSTER...:deadrose:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't know how far this Hackney thing is that I'm watching. He's performing The Don.

Just glad he didn't bring Cheryl Cole out for IIRTW, as rumoured.