Official Nas Thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im Not Usually Into shyt Like This (Hero Worship Type shyt) But I Would Love To Get Some Creative Art Piece That Incorporated All Nas Album Covers, Hang That shyt Up On My Wall

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nasir Jones ‏@Nas 9h
Latin awards afterparty... Good times! Beautiful Latin music and people.

30aefb04280a11e3918122000a9f0a12_8.jpg

Life Is Good :banderas:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Salaam Remi will have minimal, if any involvement at all in Nas's new album:

I haven’t actually worked on Nas’ album like I’ve done in the past. My main thing is I have Mack Wilds (a.k.a. the R&B/hip-hop alter ego of actor and budding artist Tristan Wilds), who is the first artist on my label with Sony.

http://www.vibe.com/article/qa-salaam-remi-talks-one-chamber-lp-why-he-hasnt-worked-nas-next-album

:sad: After Life Is Good, I was looking forward to hearing more Salaam Remi produced Nas songs. I liked the orchestral sound that Salaam had going with Nas on there. "Queen's Story", "World's An Addiction", "Cherry Wine", "Black Bond", and "Bye Baby" (even though it's a co-production) were my favorite songs on the album. A couple of them were some of my favorite Nas songs period.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
We've heard enough of nas over salaam remi even tho it took a turn for the better on LIG. What nas needs is an executive producer to help him pull his shyt together. I really hope he works with no id again. He's been killing it the last few years. They match perfectly.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've heard enough of nas over salaam remi even tho it took a turn for the better on LIG. What nas needs is an executive producer to help him pull his shyt together. I really hope he works with no id again. He's been killing it the last few years. They match perfectly.

I don't mind Salaam. Usually, to me, his work ensures that the filler material is solid. No I.D. is who NaS should stick with. I hope his involvement is even more than before.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dust off Street Disciple this week, and when all the Kelis lovey dovey stuff came on Disc 2, I couldn't help but :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas needs to do exactly as he decides to do. We don't check for Nas albums because of "so and so" producer. I think Nas has proven over the years that his specific vision is more than enough to warrant trust that he knows what he's doing. There's generally one producer who helps Nas craft a sound for each one of his albums and each one is different

Gods Son (Salaam Remi)

Streets Disciple (Salaam and Chucky Atkins)

Hip Hop Is Dead (Will I. Am)

****** (Stic.Man)

Life Is Good (No I.D.)

Let that Goat cook

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
If Salaam keeps producing heat like 'A Queens Story' and 'Cherry Wine' then they should carry on.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont mind Salaam Remi. Some people just hate him for some reason lol.. But i like the chemistry with NO ID