Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive

Nas fan since day 1 check around 1:00

Nas-Steve-Nash-ESPY-Awards.jpg

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Your divorce with Kelis, among other struggles, motivated much of Life Is Good. What’s the inspiration behind the next album?
NAS:
Life. I feel like Alexander Graham Bell, knowing that he’s about to do something that’s never been done. I’m bursting with excitement, but focused more than I’ve been in the past. I’m at a place where there’s so many things that ain’t been said. Things I’ve seen that I never talked about that I wanna share. I’m so excited to tell this story because it’s real shyt. It’s needed. I hate to sound like that—to say it’s needed for hip-hop—but fukk it. It is.
:whoo::ohlawd::to:

source: VIBE Summer 2013 Cover J. Cole And Nas

Jet

Banned
Daps
Your divorce with Kelis, among other struggles, motivated much of Life Is Good. What’s the inspiration behind the next album?
NAS:
Life. I feel like Alexander Graham Bell, knowing that he’s about to do something that’s never been done. I’m bursting with excitement, but focused more than I’ve been in the past. I’m at a place where there’s so many things that ain’t been said. Things I’ve seen that I never talked about that I wanna share. I’m so excited to tell this story because it’s real shyt. It’s needed. I hate to sound like that—to say it’s needed for hip-hop—but fukk it. It is.

Rejoice my fellow NaS stans :blessed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NAS:

"Life"?

:comeon:

what a generic Nas answer.....why are we getting excited over that? :beli: