Official Nas Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nas you dumb fukk!!!!!! YOu already missed out on Alicia and Solange who both were throwing the p*ssy at you......

two redbones in a row you fukked up on......

don't mess this one up get with Lianna La Havas while she is still RIPE(23 years old) off the garden and in her prime

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas you dumb fukk!!!!!! YOu already missed out on Alicia and Solange who both were throwing the p*ssy at you......

two redbones in a row you fukked up on......

don't mess this one up get with Lianna La Havas while she is still RIPE(23 years old) off the garden and in her prime

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

This is why nas stans get a bad rep.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.... Stop it

Put what you want from Nas on this next album feature and production wise.......

And them wise if you want....

I strongly believe since they found "No Such Thing As White Jesus" months ago, that he will include that Frank Ocean song on the album..

With Untitled being on about pride as Black Americans and race relations, Distant Relatives being about Pan Africanism, and with the recent "religion" theme hip hop albums(Born Sinner) that seems to be a repeat of the Mafioso era........I am thinking with "No Such Thing As White Jesus" we will get a theme on Paganism

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Put what you want from Nas on this next album feature and production wise.......

And them wise if you want....

I strongly believe since they found "No Such Thing As White Jesus" months ago, that he will include that Frank Ocean song on the album..

With Untitled being on about pride as Black Americans and race relations, Distant Relatives being about Pan Africanism, and with the recent "religion" theme hip hop albums(Born Sinner) that seems to be a repeat of the Mafioso era........I am thinking with "No Such Thing As White Jesus" we will get a theme on Paganism

Next album I'd like to see production from No I.D, Salaam Remi, Kanye West, Timbaland, and the return of him working with Alchemist and perhaps a beat from Premo. However, as always, this is entirely dependent on Nas's own vision for the album, whoever he decides to get beats from ill 9/10 be happy and expecting heat.

Features I wouldn't mind A Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, and Lupe feature. But that's mostly just dream collabs. Nas has been very picky with his album features the last couple albums, which I'm fine with, Nas is perfectly capable of holding down his own albums, I would DEFINITELY like to see him do a joint with AZ though. As far as hooks im pretty sure we'll get the long rumored Frank Ocean collab and the Justin Timerberlake "Sinatra In The Sand" joint (you don't do throwaway tracks featuring Jay-Z and Justin)

As far as theme goes, we've gotten a crytpic "Life" from him so we'll see. You actually might have a good point of religion serving as a theme for the album, but Nas kind of already used that theme with Gods Son and just because Kanye, Jay and Cole have utilized it doesn't mean Nas will. We'll have to wait for more concrete info

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Next album I'd like to see production from No I.D, Salaam Remi, Kanye West, Timbaland, and the return of him working with Alchemist and perhaps a beat from Premo. However, as always, this is entirely dependent on Nas's own vision for the album, whoever he decides to get beats from ill 9/10 be happy and expecting heat.

Features I wouldn't mind A Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, and Lupe feature. But that's mostly just dream collabs. Nas has been very picky with his album features the last couple albums, which I'm fine with, Nas is perfectly capable of holding down his own albums, I would DEFINITELY like to see him do a joint with AZ though. As far as hooks im pretty sure we'll get the long rumored Frank Ocean collab and the Justin Timerberlake "Sinatra In The Sand" joint (you don't do throwaway tracks featuring Jay-Z and Justin)

As far as theme goes, we've gotten a crytpic "Life" from him so we'll see. You actually might have a good point of religion serving as a theme for the album, but Nas kind of already used that theme with Gods Son and just because Kanye, Jay and Cole have utilized it doesn't mean Nas will. We'll have to wait for more concrete info

Yes but remember man, "God's Son" could just be the more PERSONAL aspect of the religion theme.......in terms of what he was going through at the moment ......As we see in "Dance' and Heaven"

This upcoming album would be less personal and more in terms of paganism and religion on a WHOLE......in short term basically a holistic look at what God's Son was.....

Remember you yourself said Life is Good was a slicker version of God's Son....so it could work. Remember this is Nas we are talking about.

The only reason that is making me look at this is because Nas is a reactionary traditional artist and the Frank Ocean song is making that come into my mind.....Yeah he has the one or two "Dr Knockboots" and "Summer on Smash" songs on each album....but if we get a song beforehand that seems to be conscious(which I am assuming White Jesus is obviously if he decides to add it) then I would look at that as an indicator as to what we will be getting......

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yes but remember man, "God's Son" could just be the more PERSONAL aspect of the religion theme.......in terms of what he was going through at the moment ......As we see in "Dance' and Heaven"

This upcoming album would be less personal and more in terms of paganism and religion on a WHOLE......in short term basically a holistic look at what God's Son was.....

Remember you yourself said Life is Good was a slicker version of God's Son....so it could work. Remember this is Nas we are talking about.

The only reason that is making me look at this is because Nas is a reactionary traditional artist and the Frank Ocean song is making that come into my mind.....Yeah he has the one or two "Dr Knockboots" and "Summer on Smash" songs on each album....but if we get a song beforehand that seems to be conscious(which I am assuming White Jesus is obviously if he decides to add it) then I would look at that as an indicator as to what we will be getting......

Basically your asking if I think the CONCEPT of the album would be focused more o religion rather a recurrent theme, to which I'd have to say I don't know but I'd love to hear Nas tackle that kind of concept and format across an entire album. However I'm not sure if he's in that "space" as of right now. He already has a trilogy of three straight conceptual albums under his belt now so he might be a little tired of that. Again though, I think he could make an amazing album on that concept...

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
so the build up is coming. soon he'll say he wants to drop soon, "early '14 because its a good time," which means we'll get it 6 months after that. So late '14 I guess :sadbron:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
So I was watching a few j cole music videos and I noticed the henny product placements for the first time. Henny become nas' corporate sponsor, then you have the completely 'spontaneous' let nas down and vibe cover.

So demonic

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York City came alive in the night time as Hennessy celebrated the national launch of its limited edition Hennessy V.S bottle designed by legendary Brazilian artists, Os Gêmeos. Socialites and music's finest, including Travie McCoy, Futura, Busta Rhymes and Acton Bronson, rubbed elbows and poured up at Pier 57 Thursday (August 15) before being treated to a stellar set from DJ Jazzy Jeff and a high-energy performance from Queens rapper Nas. Click link for photos from the event.

http://www.vibe.com/photo-gallery/p...nd-more-celebrate-limited-edition-hennessy-vs

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Video Of J. Cole And Nas' VIBE Cover Shoot
http://www.vibe.com/article/watch-behind-scenes-video-j-cole-and-nas-vibe-cover-shoot

(via Vibe)
Remember when Born Sinner was released, leaked whatever and I was about to listen to Let Nas Down the first time, I had such a sudden urge to play Nas Is Like it was crazy. That sampled intro was good, way too good for what was to come - no diss to cole but that's GOAT Nas lyrics:

Freedom or jail, clip's inserted, a baby's being born
Same time a man is murdered, the beginning and end

As far as rap go, it's only natural I explain
My plateau, and also, what defines my name

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
New NaS Greatest Hits Double LP compilation hits Itunes:

886444178891.170x170-75.jpg