Official Nas Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was puttin together a nas & the braveharts playlist and came across this old track. i used to love this shyt.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Tired of Nas biggin up JCole. Big up that nikka from Queens in Bronson. GRap did it for you. Goes to Jay with Drake as well
Them nikkas owe them younger NY emcees to do this cause they elders did it for them
When Bronson makes a track dedicated to NaS then he might consider co-signing him the way he did Cole. And he doesn't owe anybody anything. He grind for himself out in the streets,getting turned down trying to get a deal. How many nikkas made songs with him before Illmatic? That's all his hard work,not other artists.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Tired of Nas biggin up JCole. Big up that nikka from Queens in Bronson. GRap did it for you. Goes to Jay with Drake as well
Them nikkas owe them younger NY emcees to do this cause they elders did it for them

he shouted them nyggas out on Twitter yesterday..lol

thats all they need..

I hate collabs just to collab. Leave that to them other rappers out here. Collabs suppose to make sense...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nas nor Hay owes anybody a god damn thing. If Nas ain't feelin anybody fro
Queens then so be it. G.Rap didn't do much of anything for Nas except give him props, the only person Nas owes any type of thanks towards is Large Professor.....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas done bigged up a bunch of young emcees from all over..gave QB nikkas mad good looks thruout hid career...I don't really get what u sayin here...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Queens then so be it. G.Rap didn't do much of anything for Nas except give him props, the only person Nas owes any type of thanks towards is Large Professor.....
And MC Serch...Nas has givin plenty props to different young rappers all over...

GreenPrint

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
:
:childplease:

Like he told Nature,he's not his father,he can't hold his hand through this shyt.And:russ: at him owing another man who he don't know personally anything:dead:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

G rap let nas record his demo in his crib. And I think he knew nas before large pro.

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas' winning streak continues :ahh:

legends-tour-pasadena-3.jpg