Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas went ape shyt when he came out with Kelis' dress yesterday

Surprised he didnt perform anything off Untitled

Yesterday truly underlines why so many people consider Nas the goat - his catalogue is untouchable

He don't give a fukk what critics think either, he performed the chorus to Nastradamus and Oochie Wallie and did a verse from You Owe Me

On a side note I could have sworn he said Jungle was locked up - didnt know that

Spurs91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Stillmatic Intro was :ohlawd:

Other video is being procesed and the 'one mic' vid should go to the right roation :/

I need to step my camera game up tho :lolbron:

Anyone got arecoding of the stream yet

Last edited by a moderator:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This show was on pay per view? Is this going to be released as some sort of DVD or something?

Tuling

Pro
Daps
has there been any talk about a new album or lost tapes 2?
Nas is already in the early stages working on his next album. I quote " I'm in the zone right now and I got to take advantage of that so I've already started writing notes and soon heading back into the studio." This was back in early January

In relation to Lost Tapes 2. He sort of hinted at it in an interview when he said there were tracks from LIG sessions that he took off, more specifically a track titled Life is Good that revealed too much for it to be on the album, "but may end up on a lost tapes mixtape i'm working on". So there is still hope

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
nikkas went ape shyt when he came out with Kelis' dress yesterday

Surprised he didnt perform anything off Untitled

Yesterday truly underlines why so many people consider Nas the goat - his catalogue is untouchable

He don't give a fukk what critics think either, he performed the chorus to Nastradamus and Oochie Wallie and did a verse from You Owe Me

On a side note I could have sworn he said Jungle was locked up - didnt know that

I was in the standing section in the middle and those records had a huge response :lolbron:

And yeah I heard him say that too "I got a brother locked up, mother you aint hear, baby mama drama like a motherfukker" :russ:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yoo when they showed the intro to Belly at the concert :takedat:

And Nasir jumping out onto the stage in Sincere gear:whoo:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@prophecypro It's great to see Nas finally embracing his illustrious Hip-Hop past, and not shunning away from it like he used to. :salute:

Now, will he ever bring back the pink suit. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nasir Jones ‏@Nas 5m
Having a blast in Brazil doin interviews. Chillin

Nasir Jones ‏@Nas 1m
Cool people. Great energy in the air . I'm in a great place.

---

Life Is Good :blessed: :ahh: