nas - too real, nas - true king

just looked up some on youtube. Nas was great :wow:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
revisited god's son in the cd changer the other day :whew:

i always forget how much he goes in on 'last real nikka alive', how one man can address his win-loss ratio with such honesty :wow:

made you look, get down, and dance >>>

time to time :ahh: reminds me why he's the GOAT

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
2nps1f.jpg

after 20+ years in the game

:blessed:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nps1f.jpg

after 20+ years in the game

:blessed:

AMEN! Nas is TRULY an INSPIRATION! Nas doesn't just aim to make music for the billboard 100/radio but he is still able to reach new heights with his "God Given" talent. He is a creative & true ARTIST and for him to be representing a career that expands over 2 decades with this type of drive & immense passion for the hip hop culture is AMAZING! Nasir Olu Dara is a LEGEND for ETERNITY!!!!!!!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching some of it on YouTube, it seems Nas live performances have gotten better. Some people think he's bad live, but I knew that touring consistently would make him step his game up. If there ever was a chance to see Nas live, now is the time.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Watching some of it on YouTube, it seems Nas live performances have gotten better. Some people think he's bad live, but I knew that touring consistently would make him step his game up. If there ever was a chance to see Nas live, now is the time.

Can you post the videos you saw on YT? Not sure what to type in the search bar to find footage from the concert :sadbron: