Official Nas Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i went to the life is good concert and his concert in 2008. he's one of the best live i dont know what ya'll talking about.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I watched the pay per view and I will say.. It was Nas best show ever

Ive seen dude live about 8 or 9 times over the years. But this shyt was Stadium type performance for real.

Im just glad he chose to do songs that were real hits like You Owe me

and the nygga even did Purple. He never does Lost Tapes stuff from the times Ive seen him. Maybe once when it first dropped I think.. but he did everything just about

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm just bytching right now but Goddamnit Nas shouldve fukking won a Grammy for this album man... the shyt still makes me angry that the BEST hip hop album of 2012 didn't get the awards recognition it deserved. fukking travesty and disgrace to Hip Hop.....

Sometimes I don't know how Nas himself doesn't get angry at the snubbing he gets. I understand that he's an artist and that awards don't ultimately mean anything against his legacy, he's a legend regardless and his music is timeless. But to actually DESERVE to be awarded for dropping a classic twenty years into the genre and getting snubbed for the likes of nikkas In Paris is damn near infuriating....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Ive seen dude live about 8 or 9 times over the years. But this shyt was Stadium type performance for real.

and the nygga even did Purple. He never does Lost Tapes stuff from the times Ive seen him. Maybe once when it first dropped I think.. but he did everything just about

He did Blaze a 50 and Doo Rags when I saw him live at the Tabernacle in Atlanta in 07. He did Silent Murder too:ohlawd:

Spurs91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the first one in the que at 10am and it was worth it :blessed: Iv got about 3 songs recorded on my phone il up it later. There should be HQ footage tho because some people had to sign agreements to be shown.

He did Live at the BBQ :blessed:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Get Down was flawless. That shyt a top 10 Nas somg right now
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlnJXhJ1F9Q[/ame]

H.S.

All Star
Daps
He did Blaze a 50 and Doo Rags when I saw him live at the Tabernacle in Atlanta in 07. He did Silent Murder too:ohlawd:

:wow: Silent Murder and Doo Rags are two of my favorite Nas songs. Would never expect him to do those in concert. That's dope.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:bow:
:wow: Silent Murder and Doo Rags are two of my favorite Nas songs. Would never expect him to do those in concert. That's dope.

I lost my damn mind when he did Silent Murder. He was like "ima do some of my underground shyt!" And he went into Silent Murder, Doo rags, and Blaze a 50.

Him and Jungle dissed Dip Set too:lolbron:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

When he came here for the Untitled Tour he did Doo Rags and maybe one other Lost Tapes song. I was like :dj2: