Official Nas Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:bryan: HALF OF THOSE ARE 27 CLUB MEMBERS. they died after like a 4 year career. Nas been in the game for two decades.

:pacspit: at the grammys

he's in good company though :manny:

My dude Hendrix is the only person on that list from the 27 club. Alot of the rest are still active.

Again......Hendrix is the only person on that list from the 27 club.

I don't know if your drunk tonight or something, but if you actually have a list of 54 people and you say half of them are part of a certain club.......and its onl y one

I would be embarrassed.......

Breh I think its best to log off for the night. Your comment looks pretty idiotic. I would be ashamed. Just do the right thing breh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I may have to comfort Nas tonight and risk my sexuality

:salute:

I'm debating banning you from HL for this comment :wtf:

But as far as your list of 54 goes, it's a yearly award, not a career award. You have to look at who those people were losing too. I mean you had years where people like Michael Jackson were winning everything. There's not shyt you can do with that.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
My dude Hendrix is the only person on that list from the 27 club. Alot of the rest are still active.

Again......Hendrix is the only person on that list from the 27 club.

I don't know if your drunk tonight or something, but if you actually have a list of 54 people and you say half of them are part of a certain club.......and its onl y one

I would be embarrassed.......

Breh I think its best to log off for the night. Your comment looks pretty idiotic. I would be ashamed. Just do the right thing breh

:comeon:
I'm clearly exaggerating but you're way off base b

Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
Jim Morrison (The Doors)
Pigpen McKernan (Grateful Dead)
Dave Alexander (The Stooges)

Biggie and Pac and Buddy Holly died before 27 too...

kick rocks

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:
I'm clearly exaggerating but you're way off base b

Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
Jim Morrison (The Doors)

Biggie and Pac died before 27 too...

kick rocks

Lol at trying to save face. You said "27 club" not "Club of people who died before 27"

When im wrong i just admit it. I know its a tough night for all of Nas stans but just admit it

Okay so you got 3 out of 54(0.055 %) . I guess thats closer to half :dead:

just let it go breh

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas had that nervous "trying to look calm like this shyt don't bother him" look but the truth is, it did. Son was better off not showing up. :to:

:pacspit::huhldup:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm watchin this shyt just to appreciate the fact Nas still bein nominated

It's gon happen bruhs :wow:

Nas had that nervous "trying to look calm like this shyt don't bother him" look but the truth is, it did. Son was better off not showing up. :to:

:pacspit::huhldup:

maaaan he looked hurt...straight dissapoinment. This dude Jiggaman stays a step ahead of him :snoop:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Life is good is still a great album, and after a few years it will still get play. A grammy would have been nice to seal the great year Nas had musically, but it doesn't take away from the great music we got. Plus i hope that will help Nas with his new album, as far a promo. He did a lot more videos with this, more interviews, stuff that we really don't see him do with his albums.