Daps
OH shyt I'm so fukking stupid!!!!!!

Damian you dumbass why u aint say it was you @Life is Good

Last edited by a moderator:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Weirdos like me...LOL! Do you even know who I am? I bet if you did you would rethink your statement. But continue to be a stan...Nas thanks you for the support & so do I. Haha!

Man Steve Stout now one gives a fukk about your opinion. Why don't u say something we actually are interested in

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol whats going on here fellas

Nothing just @Primo hanging out on the Coli because he hasn't produced a song for him in 12 years and he is desperately trying to stan for him as hard as possible to work with him again

:salute:

Isn't that right Primo?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hey can we get back to the positivity please? The Gawd Nasir is out here making POWER moves and we're on here beefing on who or who not a fellow poster's identity is. It doesn't matter WHO he/she is, if their connected to Nas in some way then that's cool that this thread has gotten his attention. If not then so be it.

Back to the regularly scheduled stanning...

Who can't wait for Grammy night? I can't wait to see the Goat his long deserved trophy for the excellence of Life Is Good. I also really wanna see Salaam Remi get producer of the year and vindication of all the hard work he's put in, not just for Nas, but for Hip Hop over the years. Salaam has made some extremely dope beats over his career and he never gets the credit he deserves. People like to say that Made You Look was the last mainstream "banger" Nas had that was a hit and that was Salaam blessing him. People are digging Nasty and The Don, and that's Salaam lacing those beats. People say that Thiefs Theme is that gutter, nasty Nas that they all want? That's Salaam giving you that throwback NY grimy sound.

:salute: to the Goats Nasir and Salaam Remi

#TPC