Official Nas Thread

Daps
"Even tho i dont like you..next friday cant wait to fight you" such a classic song..album is even better than when it came out. How is that even possible brehs??

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
Ahhhhh man. Listening to Life is Good yesterday made me revisit this nicca's catalogue.

Listening to Untitled.

Testify :ohlawd:

Nas' uninterested/ lazy flow.:pachaha: :ohhh: :ahh:

Incredible.

I just burnt my american flag, and sent 3 cracka nazis to hell and I'm sad. :wtf:

Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, would you stand by me, a united states murderer. :wtf:

Coming to concerts singing hoe and sh!t. :wtf:

Fukk y'all lil lil hoe bytches. :russ: I don't need y'all, I'll go gold wid it. :obama:

Enough stannin for now. :takedat:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Not sure what's going on with this sudden Nas adulation but fukk it I'm in! Nas is the greatest!

The only artist I stood in line for to get an autograph. It came out dope too and he even gave me a dap and laughed at my joke. HE IS THE GOATEST. LoL

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not sure what's going on with this sudden Nas adulation but fukk it I'm in! Nas is the greatest!

The only artist I stood in line for to get an autograph. It came out dope too and he even gave me a dap and laughed at my joke. HE IS THE GOATEST. LoL

this is why I never questioned Nas' moves musically. If he listened to all the writers and rap critics with the "he needs better beats" "he needs radio", he would have been out the game by now. I really believe that.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Could somebody bless the kid with a link to Testify, I'm on my phone...and I need that blues right now

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Ahhhhh man. Listening to Life is Good yesterday made me revisit this nicca's catalogue.

Listening to Unititled.

Incredible.

I just burnt my american flag, and sent 3 cracka nazis to hell and I'm sad. :wtf:

Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, would you stand by me, a united states murderer. :wtf:

Fukk y'all lil lil hoe bytches. :russ: I don't need y'all, I'll go gold wid it. :obama:

Untitled was so dope but I don't think it gets its recognition. That album got me to become a big Nas fan again...dude did a great job ending the album of with the "Black president" track.

Tuling

Pro
Daps

Listening to Untitled.

Incredible.

top 5 off the album?

Idk how y'all feel bout N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave And The Master) but that shyt is my favourite song next to Queens Get The Money. Love everything about that song.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn rappers need to take notes on this album

this is our modern day Blueprint

Old ass Nas coming back crushing buildings in the game, leaving the young nikkas :wtf: