Official Nas Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 28 year old fan who said they've been listening to Nas since highschool, gets a :shaq2:

I'm the same age, and been listening to the GAWD since I first saw It Ain't Hard to Tell on Video Music Box :ahh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When Nas started talking about Amy in that interview and started off with that "You know that ....British wit" I got the feeling that Nas is reading some of my posts on the Coli.....

Lol anyway the interview was amazing, but I really wish one day in live interviews like this someone finally asks if the artist knows about a certain forum.

If I was there i would have seriuosly asked Nas to make an account on here

I doubt he reads this site let alone would post on here, someone once linked a 50 hate thread on here to Fif's twitter page and dude ignored it. If anyone would respond to such foolishness or post on a Hip Hop forum, it would be Fif. :manny:

Plus the hate threads on here can get pretty bad, I remember someone showed Paris Hilton a hate thread on her on some site and she was like :to:.

Plus Rhianna and Chris Brown always get upset when someone goes on their twitter page and starts a fight with them.

I doubt most rappers read sites like this or AHH, the hate threads/posts would legitimately hurt their feelings IMO despite the fact that most rappers are loved by many people.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
thinking about getting "Gods Son" across my belly in honour of the GOAT, got a fright when i heard the news :sadcam:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just finished the DeCurtis interview :ohlawd: Nas had me :russ: and :wow: throughout.

When he's asked about his favourite track to perform. Some of the crowd shouting Ether :shaq:

Amy :to: that British wit :obama:

:damn: if Cherry Wine doesn't get a Grammy

Dope interview

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL