Official Nas Thread

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
After watching 106, I now feel like an ethiopian. NaS needs to drop that shyt cause a nikka starvin:noah:
And fukk those nikkas that went to the listening party. While my black ass is starving:sadcam: , them nikkas was:eat: buffet style. And yes Im:umad:

Daps
Man, he's been killing his R&B features for the last year or so. That really doesn't tell us much.

Only similar song to that seems like that "So Fresh" garbage. At least that had a decent beat by Remi. This is by Swizz :gag:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im actually looking fwd to this, music been so bullshyt for the most part. I feel like an old ass nikka now and need something I can actually replay

H.S.

All Star
Daps
"So Fresh" was dope imo, and probably the most radio shine Nas got since "My President" with Jeezy.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
Life is Good gear will be out soon. They're made by Sneaktip.

I'm coppin the snapback & tank :ahh:

SneakTip_Nas2.jpg

SneakTip_Nas1.jpg

SneakTip_Nas4.jpg

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Swear to god, this feels like Stillmatic all over again. Tracks gonna get released one at a time with dogs barking on em any day now.

I was bugging out when I first heard those leaks. That first leaked track, I was in my dorm like "is there a fukking dog in this bytch?" Then, I realized it was the song, and I was like "does this nikka have fukking barking dogs on the beat? No wonder son has people criticizing his beat selection." Finally, I figured out what was up and was like :krs:. Problem was it took me awhile to get the fukking barking dogs out my head once I bought the proper album. Good memories breh breh.

I hope this shyt is like Stillmatic again if only so he can follow it up with a second Lost Tapes. :yes: