Official Nas Thread

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas need to step his Videography game up. It's shame that one of the most creative lyricists ever who also happens to be a film buff have done so many simple typical rap videos. He hasn't made an interesting video since "One Mic".

What makes it worse rappers now are getting more artsy than ever. Come on Nas. you can do better than that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I dont understand the purpose of Summer on Smash if they weren't gonna release it as a single

You might as well never understand the purpose of Hey Nas, You Won't See Me Tonight, You Know My Style, and Let There Be Light. There are TONS of Nas songs on album's that were obvious single choices, he doesn't move like that.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ahhhhhhh from the pics that have been posted from the video shoot.. I can see all the models kinda favor Amy Winehouse.. #genius

I guess they will lipsync her parts in a bar setting..

Yeah got a point there.

Kind of similar to the "Valerie" music video in a way

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: shut the fukk up

this is still my AOTY

lol @ you crying cos I don't like Nas' corny ass videos

You aint gotta like the vids clown... i just watch you run from forum to forum reporting on what Nas doing... u luh the god, but u try to throw some negative shyt in here and there so you dont look like u in love with him... we see you:skip:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The videos are gonna be really corny like the Daughters vid

prolly gonna ruin the songs for me

not even gonna watch

I see you still on ya fake KTT hipster steez. It's getting corny now, just saying.

You still letting them new rap fan nikkas over there tell u what is dope? Which one told u the daughters video was wack?

Ronald

Daps
I see you still on ya fake KTT hipster steez. It's getting corny now, just saying.

You still letting them new rap fan nikkas over there tell u what is dope? Which one told u the daughters video was wack?

:rudy: I fukkin hate KTT and all the lame ass CACs that post there

besides some of the old posters

always thought Daughters video was corny

those

dance moves Nas does in the video :laugh:

Daps
You aint gotta like the vids clown... i just watch you run from forum to forum reporting on what Nas doing... u luh the god, but u try to throw some negative shyt in here and there so you dont look like u in love with him... we see you:skip:
He's bipolar. Does this with every Gnarz album; calls it classic for a month, but he'll be saying it's average/trash by the end of the year.