Official Nas Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
ahhhhhhh from the pics that have been posted from the video shoot.. I can see all the models kinda favor Amy Winehouse.. #genius

I guess they will lipsync her parts in a bar setting..

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Realistically brehs, how many times do you think you've listened to "Stay" ??

I know i've probably listened to it over 100 times already :noah:

shyt is probably a top 5 or 10 Nas track :usure:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically brehs, how many times do you think you've listened to "Stay" ??

I know i've probably listened to it over 100 times already :noah:

shyt is probably a top 5 or 10 Nas track :usure:

I don't know how many times, song is just crazy.

U know what, I will play it right now, I haven't listened 2 it last few days.:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i told someone yesterday that despite the album being dope and personal and all that, this is probably his least political, socially conscious album, there is little to no social commentary on there. there's like 3 lightweight joints that you may be able to argue but for the most part he aint take it there.. i think that may be why i haven't listened to the album in a madd long time... i need that food bro, i need them veggies..

i think this is why so many idiot n!ggas love this album, people who usually don't f*ck with nas, because it's not that "deep"..

gimme just one "Louis Farrakhan" b! or "America". Or "Can't stop us now". i need that.. gimme a "sly fox" or "black president", even a "we're not alone"!

damn, "Untitled" was f*cking amazing! ha

fukk outta here. I think we have enough nas social commentary. Nas needed an album like this to re new himself and his career. This is coming from a nas stan.