Supporter
Daps
Really what's in my mind is organizing a billion black motherfukkers
To take over JP and Morgan Goldman and Sachs
And teach the world facts and give Saudi they oil back

I love these bars.

But, I thought Saudi was in control of their oil. :yeshrug:

Daps
I'd love for Nas to win a Grammy for this and not even show up to the ceremony to pick up the award. God son just walk down that sunset road, carrying a burlack sack, onto the journey to the next chapter.:youngsabo:
If they were willing to overlook DR, they'll likely overlook this one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i told someone yesterday that despite the album being dope and personal and all that, this is probably his least political, socially conscious album, there is little to no social commentary on there. there's like 3 lightweight joints that you may be able to argue but for the most part he aint take it there.. i think that may be why i haven't listened to the album in a madd long time... i need that food bro, i need them veggies..

i think this is why so many idiot n!ggas love this album, people who usually don't f*ck with nas, because it's not that "deep"..

gimme just one "Louis Farrakhan" b! or "America". Or "Can't stop us now". i need that.. gimme a "sly fox" or "black president", even a "we're not alone"!

damn, "Untitled" was f*cking amazing! ha

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
i told someone yesterday that despite the album being dope and personal and all that, this is probably his least political, socially conscious album, there is little to no social commentary on there. there's like 3 lightweight joints that you may be able to argue but for the most part he aint take it there.. i think that may be why i haven't listened to the album in a madd long time... i need that food bro, i need them veggies..

i think this is why so many idiot n!ggas love this album, people who usually don't f*ck with nas, because it's not that "deep"..

gimme just one "Louis Farrakhan" b! or "America". Or "Can't stop us now". i need that.. gimme a "sly fox" or "black president", even a "we're not alone"!

my frend u must look froma different perspective o..der was plenty of knowledge on it o...de only difference was de knowledge was based on his actual life o..

"too real, you're thinking it's just music still"

if u like i can give examples lata o.. am busy at the time

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Untitled and Distant Relatives were the albums for that. Political/social commentary doesn't really fit the LIG theme, he doesnt HAVE to take it there every single album, hell you could argue that his last 3 albums (HHID, Untitled, DR) all had some heavy focus on those themes

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:obama:^what he said....not to mention that Nas made it clear that this album had no theme or social commentary aside from the Kelis references and "Worlds an addiction"..This album showed a reflective Nas tho seeming as if he was at the mountain top like " Yo i made thru all the triumphs and tragedys"...Maaaannn do yall cats kno how many times i was blasting "Stay" riding around town looking for the perfect outfit for the last cookout of the summer i was to attend......its ugly but its pretty BREH'S....