Official Nas Thread

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
to be honest. Life is good should have been Nas's most depressing album in years

I don't know why he's so optimistic. nikka got burnt by the only two chicks he ever seriously wifed up yet he's looking forward to the third, IRS on his back, internet was making fun of him daily these last few years. It kind of annoys me. At what point to u say damn, I Lost?

he only wifed Kelis, him and Carmen only dated

it should've had more personal tracks but can't complain about the final product

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
just cause they ain't legally get married don't mean Carmen wasn't wifey breh

don't be a dummy, that was his "main" squeeze, Wifey and the mother of his seed. She wasn't just some random chick he smashed

That;s what made Super Ugly so vicious :ohlawd:

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're reaching hard, Carmen was no where near his wifey and saying Super Ugly was vicious is also wrong. It just showed how desperate and hurt the camel was, because that Ether burns slow even to this day.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Yo it just occurred to me that Nas song Accident Murders was maybe inspired by Hussein Fatal line "accident murderer, and I ain't even heard of ya" from 2pac Hit 'Em Up :dwillhuh:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Shyheim and A-plus were more lyrical as juveniles than 90% the cats nikkas dikk ride today

You really think Shyheim ever wrote his own lyrics as a kid..:heh:

Ghost & Rae basically was Shyheim, if kid was so dope at 12 he should've been a GOAT by now.. :comeon:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
You really think Shyheim ever wrote his own lyrics as a kid..:heh:

Ghost & Rae basically was Shyheim, if kid was so dope at 12 he should've been a GOAT by now.. :comeon:

nope that's not how it works, being great at a young age whether in sports, music or acting doesn't mean you'll be the best when you grow up (macaulay culkin, Haley Joel Osment, richard gasquet, ect)

Shyheim was a good rapper but not THAT great, once he grew up he lost his particularity of being the youngest dope mc of his era, that's it

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You're reaching hard, Carmen was no where near his wifey and saying Super Ugly was vicious is also wrong. It just showed how desperate and hurt the camel was, because that Ether burns slow even to this day.

Champaign and gainin' clout fast, whiplash
Did this bytch just pass in the club hugged up, stupid ass
Grabbed her by the pony tail, "never disrespect me"
I'm a street vet, regret the sex, but not Desi
Moved back to your grandma, I'm single, the land's mine
She keeps the Benz, I'm all in the streets again
She keeps the Benz, I'm all in the streets again
Squeezin' the pen, released again, chart toppers,
Hard-bottoms blessed the feet, now less baby mom's problems
New woman, she's great, this a different world,

if she wasn't wifey then why Nas mad when she hugged up in clubs, How could someone that isn't ur wifey "disrespect" u by doing that? :beli:

Plus this the same bytch that housed Nas's QB chain and had people thinking he got robbed :krs:

and refering to Kelis as the "new woman" implies that Carmen was the previous main squeeze, Anyone arguing against it is a retard. Who the fuk takes portrait photos with chicks who ain't ur wifey?

And whether Shyheim wrote his shyt or not, it was still better than 90% of the nikkas yal dikkride today

:smugdraper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Pac and Big at 28

rollingtumbleweed.gif

:aicmon:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
"Reach Out" might be a huge single when he drops the video... All my friends are YMCMB/MMG dikkriders and they don't fukk with Nas but they all playin' "Reach Out" in their cars and at BBQ's... :ahh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Reach out and Summer on Smash are the only tracks on the album I don't like at all.

nikka turns down a DJ premier beat an a AZ collabo track for that Swizz beats garbage?

Swizz and Pharrel are the wackest producers who people consider "hot" IMO

Pharell single handedly fukked up the last Clipse album and Common's album with his wack ass beats

:scusthov: