Official Nas Thread

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Nas was 28 when ETHER dropped

Damn Nas is younger than Eminem? Only two years older than Kanye? That really puts into perspective how young the GOAT was when he was crafting Illmatic and It Was Written:krs:

:ohhh: damn he'd already lived a full celebrity/artistic lifecycle by then

:mindblown:

How fukking crazy is that? nikka couldn't even drink alcohol or buy cigarettes when he was dropping gems. Think about this, When nas was 17 dropping the classic verse on live at the BBQ soulja boy was the same age dropping crank dat:ld:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Pac and Big at 28

rollingtumbleweed.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nas was 28 when ETHER dropped

:wow: That's my age now.

Off-topic, it's crazy when you realize :pachaha: was only 25 when he passed :to:.

The profound lyrics these two were spitting at such young ages. :bow::bow::bow::boss:

Life Is Good :ahh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
to be honest. Life is good should have been Nas's most depressing album in years

I don't know why he's so optimistic. nikka got burnt by the only two chicks he ever seriously wifed up yet he's looking forward to the third, IRS on his back, internet was making fun of him daily these last few years. It kind of annoys me. At what point to u say damn, I Lost?

Dopey

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 2 weeks Ive only grown a stronger appreciation for this album. There is nothing in HIP HOP that sounds like this. #1 album 2 weeks straight.... sets the bar for RAPPING.

Classic brehs.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

How fukking crazy is that? nikka couldn't even drink alcohol or buy cigarettes when he was dropping gems. Think about this, When nas was 17 dropping the classic verse on live at the BBQ soulja boy was the same age dropping crank dat:ld:
and Rakim at 16 was writing lyrics of fury...the gawds :wow:

this album is incredible.