Official Nas Thread

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
These review politics.. what the fukk happened? When did you all let these cupcakes invade hip-hop and influence what you listen to and determine what's hot?

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
After almost twenty years in the game, nine albums and classic rap battles legendary Hip Hop icon Nas has scored his first ever Top 10 in the UK’s album charts with his critically acclaimed tenth solo album, Life Is Good.

Entering the chart at number 8, the album is one of only two new album releases to debut in the UK Top 10 this week (the other being Elton John‘s Good Morning To The Night). Nasir’s triumphant return marks the highest placement the QB rapper has received in the UK since the release of his 2008 opus, Untitled which debuted at number 23 (2012′s Distant Relatives, the collaborative LP with Damien Marly, entered the UK albums chart at number 30).

Nas scores 1st UK top ten album with 'Life Is Good' | Music News | SoulCulture

Mr Miyagi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s like I’m allergic
To Nonoxynol 9
Give it to you raw so you can feel it

Nas>>>>

Daps
This is clearly his best received album since Stillmatic..by critics and fans.
We have facebook and twitter now but I have never seen Nas promote his albums like this one..

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't wanna speak too soon, but I think they may have given him 5 mics. I don't think they would be too worried about people's opinions if they gave him less. Giving him 5 mics it's pretty big since they rarely give those out and by the album still being fresh, I think they want outside opinions to confirm whether they made the right decision. Just my thoughts.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
After almost twenty years in the game, nine albums and classic rap battles legendary Hip Hop icon Nas has scored his first ever Top 10 in the UK’s album charts with his critically acclaimed tenth solo album, Life Is Good.

Entering the chart at number 8, the album is one of only two new album releases to debut in the UK Top 10 this week (the other being Elton John‘s Good Morning To The Night). Nasir’s triumphant return marks the highest placement the QB rapper has received in the UK since the release of his 2008 opus, Untitled which debuted at number 23 (2012′s Distant Relatives, the collaborative LP with Damien Marly, entered the UK albums chart at number 30).

Nas scores 1st UK top ten album with 'Life Is Good' | Music News | SoulCulture

:wow:

Good times.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah ok it's cool then.

On another note: I know Drake must've been sick when he heard Bye Baby, 40 has yet to give him a beat that dope and he's his main producer lol.

Salaam made the beat, 40 did the drums and the breakdown in the 3rd verse.

and heres some footage from Rucker Park if it aint been posted

[ame]http://youtu.be/qmV35ptuRCI[/ame]