Official Nas Thread

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I've been trying to avoid this thread like the plague, but now I find myself in here after the disappointing game. Now I feel even worse because now I'm infected just like the rest of you nikkas who been fiendin' for the album :no:

Ronald

Daps
Accidental Murderer Ft. Rick Ross (Prod. by Salaam Remi)

with No ID orchestration

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like a lot of old school heads like what they heard, which is a good sign given the standard he's held to by them/us. I hope we get more detailed reports soon outside of "omg dat Swizz beat!"

Ronald

Daps
"the Train" by No I.D. ( @cocaine80s) gave me flashbacks of "the Genesis"

- Miss Info

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know something, regardless of the hype in this thread, I'm not gonna give into it. Dude's my favorite emcee, and has been for quite a long time, but I'm not gonna give into it, and I'll tell you why.

1. I was hyped for Prometheus this year, and while visually it was beautiful, storywise it was awful.

2. The Pacquio/Bradley fight decision. I was rooting for Bradley prior to the fight, but it was obvious, he lost that shyt. To add insult to injury, he was awarded the decision. That was an embarrasment to the sport and Bob Arum should be taken out back and executed.

3. Refs missed that call on Durant tonight. He should have been on the freethrow line to tie the game up with 6 seconds left.

My point is, the past few weeks have been very disappointing gentlemen. Nas has disappointed me many times in the past, although what he has blessed us with more than makes up for his shortcomings. I know this comes off like a bytch but, I don't want to get hurt again. I'm tired of being hurt.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we bout to
simpsons-money-fight.gif
off this sh!t bruh

:eat::cheers::snooze::piss::cook::eat::stylin:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
You know something, regardless of the hype in this thread, I'm not gonna give into it. Dude's my favorite emcee, and has been for quite a long time, but I'm not gonna give into it, and I'll tell you why.

1. I was hyped for Prometheus this year, and while visually it was beautiful, storywise it was awful.

2. The Pacquio/Bradley fight decision. I was rooting for Bradley prior to the fight, but it was obvious, he lost that shyt. To add insult to injury, he was awarded the decision. That was an embarrasment to the sport and Bob Arum should be taken out back and executed.

3. Refs missed that call on Durant tonight. He should have been on the freethrow line to tie the game up with 6 seconds left.

My point is, the past few weeks have been very disappointing gentlemen. Nas has disappointed me many times in the past, although what he has blessed us with more than makes up for his shortcomings. I know this comes off like a bytch but, I don't want to get hurt again. I'm tired of being hurt.

KD got away with a blatant charge. He should've fouled out.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yal gonna do when Nas randomly die or sum shyt? gonna be a very sad day in hiphop

I might not ever listen to another hiphop record again if that happened

"you can't kill me n!gga, i'm already dead"

50064_o.gif