Official Nas Thread

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
After every 2/3 or so plays of the album, I have a favourite track. At the moment it's Accident Murderers and Daughters.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

I refuse to believe Nas with a live band is wack.

I saw Talib Kweli perform gutter rainbows with a drummer, keyboardist and something else random like a saxaphonist or something and it was one of the sickest concerts I've ever been to. The asian keyboardist was off the fukking chain.

I'm not saying live bands are wack per se, but when some tattoed emo bytch with an electric guitar is raping Life's a bytch to the point where you only recognise it when the hook kicks in, you know something is wrong.

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
The only track I don't really like is "Summer on Smash." Though if we had to choose which of the first two singles he'd put on the actual copy, I'd personally choose "Nasty" over "The Don" (it's still dope though).

"Black Bond" is mad dope, but it doesn't fit the overall theme of the album, so I could understand why he made it a deluxe bonus track. "Roses" is dope too, but it kind of nullifies "Bye Baby", so I understand why it is a bonus track. "Where's the Love" and "Trust", however, I don't get. Either of them could have replaced "Summer on Smash" and made the album that much better.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The broadcasted set from the BBC Hackney Weekend festival in London from last month.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5l759E3dhM&feature=channel&list=UL]Nas Live @ Hackney Weekend 2012 [Full Set] [Part 1/3] - YouTube[/ame]

Nas Live @ Hackney Weekend 2012 [Full Set] [Part 1/3] - YouTube[/url]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNxz7Wvvt5E]Nas Live @ Hackney Weekend 2012 [Full Set] [Part 2/3] - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Zr7eaisA8&feature=channel&list=UL]Nas Live @ Hackney Weekend 2012 [Full Set] [Part 3/3] - YouTube[/ame]

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm a huge fan of James Bond anyway, and "Black Bond"......... Good God.......... Stuntin in an epic & cinematography fashion........... Imagine a video for this joint :snoop:....... So many gems laced and sewn in throughout the song...........

Nas is a fukking
juggernaut-x-men-vs-street-fighter-picture.jpg
:wow:

Jet

Banned
Daps
I'm a huge fan of James Bond anyway, and "Black Bond"......... Good God.......... Stuntin in an epic & cinematography fashion........... Imagine a video for this joint :snoop:....... So many gems laced and sewn in throughout the song...........

Nas is a fukking
juggernaut-x-men-vs-street-fighter-picture.jpg
:wow:

I pull a string on the lamp that shyt darkens
I'm living in an elegant Moroccan apartment
Proletarian chicks sparking
Convo weak and I don't really care for her jargon
Balcony is windy
Looking at the stars and
I be in the Henny, woozy in the head, wobbling
Gucci pillow on the bed, while she giving noggin
Listening and tripping off the Maxwell album