Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
PNfrs.jpg

utplb.jpg

NPSuo.jpg

YQppq.jpg

theres also artwork for summer on smash accident murderers nasty and wheres the love also someother stuff ...but worlds addiction was the best ..will post if anyone wants to see

Hold up, how did you get a book?! Where you order it from?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Good album, I really like most of it, some issues with some tracks, the Rick Ross one is a throwaway, imo, more tracks like 'Stay', and 'Trust', less 'epic' sounding tracks, 'Loco Motive' is unnecessary, 'Reach Out' was the perfect, old school, throwback. 'Nasty' too.

I would lose maybe two or three tracks, and I wish some had third verses, he should have spit a story on 'The Black Bond' as the third verse, some throwback Esco shyt.

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
I'm the biggest KRS fan and prefer him to Nas.

But NOBODY is doing what Nas is doing at this level, at this stage. Prior to Life is Good, I probabaly wouldn't have given Nas this credit but as of today, there is no top 10 MC performing at Nas level.

The closest would probably be Common.

We'll have to wait and see what KRS, Rakim, LL, and the rest of the GOATs do. Well, maybe not LL.

Right now Nas is on top DUE TO THIS ALBUM YALL.

By the way, Public Enemy got a new album out which is pretty good and nobody even knows about it. That just goes to show u have much clout Nas has.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility

But NOBODY is doing what Nas is doing at this level, at this stage. Prior to Life is Good, I probabaly wouldn't have given Nas this credit but as of today, there is top 10 MC performing at Nas level.

We'll have to wait and see what KRS, Rakim, LL, and the rest of the GOATs do. Well, maybe not LL.

By the way, Public Enemy got a new album out which is pretty good and nobody even knows about it. That just goes to show u have much clout Nas has.

:dwillhuh:

Them nikkas still rap? :gladbron:

Jet

Banned
Daps

But NOBODY is doing what Nas is doing at this level, at this stage. Prior to Life is Good, I probabaly wouldn't have given Nas this credit but as of today, there is top 10 MC performing at Nas level.

That last Ra album was :scusthov:
I'm waiting for the Return of the Boom Bip :yes:

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
:dwillhuh:

Them nikkas still rap? :gladbron:

yes, yes... peep Survival Skillz album for new dope KRS One material. Also peep Hip Hop Lives to get your fix of some new KRS. All that shyt is dope.

Rakim.....i mean, 18th Letter album is probably the best we have of new Ra material. His newest album I forgot that name but features the song Holy R U is aiight. But he can do waaaay better.

LL Cool J has last album Exit 13... i liked it. Its a return back to form for him but album really didn't get much publicity. Check it out and judge for yourself. I liked the album. The other LL albums before it were not too good. Maybe GOAT album had a few joint but the rest was ehhh. And let not forgot all those radio pop girlie songs that LL has had on his previous albums. :usure:

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
That last Ra album was :scusthov:
I'm waiting for the Return of the Boom Bip :yes:

yeah, now I remember the name (7th Seal) was not very good. The beat selection was the problem / production because Ra can still rap.

Return of the Boom Blip.... if KRS can do what Nas did, it will be excellent for the fans. We all know KRS can still KILL IT on the mic, its just a matter of will he get good production. Hip Hop Lives is def a dope modern KRS joint but I know he can create an even better joint. Cant wait for his new shyt. :ohlawd:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
where ya'll goin to get them blue shirts. i need them.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good album, I really like most of it, some issues with some tracks, the Rick Ross one is a throwaway, imo, more tracks like 'Stay', and 'Trust', less 'epic' sounding tracks, 'Loco Motive' is unnecessary, 'Reach Out' was the perfect, old school, throwback. 'Nasty' too.

I would lose maybe two or three tracks, and I wish some had third verses, he should have spit a story on 'The Black Bond' as the third verse, some throwback Esco shyt.

hold the fukk up at the bolded. "loco motive" is dope as fukk, how you aint feelin that track

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
LMAO@ This nikka saying Loco Motive is unnecessary, shyts the best track on the entire album in my honest opinion.

But then again I prefer the early to mid 90s sound of hiphop, and thats basically what that track is a tribute to.

re'up is probably a huge drake fan I bet