Official Nas Thread

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
stillmatic intro isnt ? it should be top 10

whole list is irrelevant now though about 15 new tracks need placed ...some definitely top 10 or top 5

Daps
Reppin
NULL

just because

nas had verse of the year but rick ross was killin this sh!t too.

Last edited by a moderator:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHID, Nas twitter team seems pretty on the ball and probably were going to do the lifeisgood hashtag anyway, but I think the sold out thing might have been prompted by you

Oh yeah the hash tags definitely..but the sold out thing & especially the purchase picture..I know after I posted it, mad people started postin their pics, might be a coincidence i know...even famous DJs, bloggers etc who usually get the album for free..heads just felt like this album deserved it!

Good possibility that's it's true tho.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I have nothing to do with his success but I feel as if when Nas wins we all win :jawalrus:

Magazines, articles, performances.. Glad to see this man getting his recognition in this day and age.

I know man! shyt feels like a movement really. Like all of us supporting this album is mostly people who been thru the 90s and saw hiphop going from underground to mainstream. I remember how proud i was back then when I would hear a rap song on the radio or tv...feels the same today reading these reviews

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
DQfOg.jpg

Life Is Good..