Official Nas Thread

10:31

Superstar
Daps
It's their second best song

after Triple Beam

they both killed it, even tho Ross went off topic

Ross sounded like he was sent the song didn't listen and dropped a random verse. Usual Sus & Triple Beam Dream are classic Ross/Nas joints

The only joints I don't fukk with on the album are the singles and accidental murders. This joint is easily album of the year

Nas is the goat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
For those needing a definite answer, you could say that Nas is back, but for those who are in the know, it’s more accurate to say that Nas never truly left; he’s been here the whole time. Most were just too busy watching thrones to notice.

Preach.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

Real ass quote... Ironically, this is when I had my realization that Nas was King. WTT was a watered down version of Distant Relatives.

I remember the brother spliz encouraging me to give that joint a thoro listen when I started hating

Let me tell you.. If you haven't listened to Distant Relatives yet your loosing breh. There is a reason Jay stopped Nas after he heard it and was showing admiration/respect for that project.

Nas' influence on Hip Hop is undeniable.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Picking this and Russian Routlette up tmrw before work. Will post a pic with receipts, hope yall do the same

Support the quality sh1t!

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Ross sounded like he was sent the song didn't listen and dropped a random verse. Usual Sus & Triple Beam Dream are classic Ross/Nas joints

The only joints I don't fukk with on the album are the singles and accidental murders. This joint is easily album of the year

Nas is the goat

What are your favorite songs on the album?

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I was bumping Life is Good and now my girlfriend saying she gotta get her own copy tomm.

Nasir Olu Bin Goat dropped a classic.:ohlawd:

notorious8562

Sine Metu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nas is the goat
I still like Accident Murderers, but there's no question that Ross's verse doesn't fit.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
lol I'm mellowing on my anti Rick Ross stance... I've long thought he ruined Devil In A New Dress but I like him on this song

but yeah what really is impressing me on AM is the chorus and parts of the second verse (shooters I knew 'em when they was babies..)

The wrestling line is ill. No homo. I like the picture he's painting. Sort of a social commentary on today's youth.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Better go ahead and wife that. Not too many that have a genuine appreciation for the gawd.

did u learn nothing from LIG ?

kelis.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nas verses on Bye Baby hit my soul hard as fukk. that shyt is too deep. cherry wine is prolly my favorite track right now though...smooth as hell. the beat puts me in a zone. also really lovin Back When. off first listen on the pc, I wasn't feelin the album that much. but after listenin in the ride, this shyt is great. nas is damn near at his best still. will definitely be buyin tomorrow.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leslie SM Rosales (@LeslieRosales)
17/07/12 01:30
CHEERS to "Life is Good" being #1 on iTunes internationally in 5 different countries before its US release.! #LifeisGood717